“The best Mexican food!”

El Campesino
Ranked #10 of 79 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We've been going to El Campesino in Stow for many years. The food is delicious and the service is usually excellent. The food comes out fast, hot, and tasty. Reasonable prices. We love El Campesino!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Hungry for lots of well prepared Mexican food? Look right here to satisfy your hunger. For the large size of the restaurant, they staff is highly motivated and eager to take good care of you. Good place to take the family for a Mexican treat.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

So good! Used to go her for lunch when I worked in Stow. Lunch prices are reasonable and the food is good.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

All the cheesy goodness you could want, an extensive menu, super fast service, and a great value. All different types of burritos, quesadillas, fajitas, and it all arrives in a blink and piping hot on the table. A little bar area on one side of the restaurant. My favorite Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

3 of us ate there this weekend . I had the Enchiladas Super Rancheras and it was good but it was supposed to be 5 different enchiladas . They made a mistake and I had 3 ground beef , 1 chicken and 1 shredded beef , no bean or cheese ones. It was good but a definite error in the kitchen . Wife had the chimichanga with rice which she said was fine but hse didn't rave over it , Daughter had beef tacos , a burro and rice which she gets everytime and it was the same. The sopapillas were the flat tortilla type not the pastry type (they were out?) so I was disappointed . Chips aren't the same as they used to be , more commercial type chips plus the salsa is milder and less south of the border tasting but its okay . Someone told me to ask for "their salsa" if you want real mexican salsa , hotter and more cilantro from what was described to me today .
Will have to ask about that the next time I'm there.

Been to El Campesino? Share your experiences!