“Hampton Inn / Stow, OH” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Stow
Cuyahoga Falls, OH, United States
“Hampton Inn / Stow, OH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Families gathered here to stay for my son's wedding. We had a wonderful time, both at the wedding and at the Hampton Inn. There were four rooms of family staying at the hotel and the staff told us to use the lobby/ breakfast room as a meeting area. We enjoyed all being together and laughing and visiting in the comfortably appointed room and thank you all for your hospitality!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeremy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
You are very welcome and thank you for staying with us. We are delighted that you and the rest of the wedding group enjoyed their stay with us. We are happy to hear that everything went well with the wedding as well as your stay. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you also for taking the time to review the property on Trip Advisor.

Jeremy Morris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Lawrenceville, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Bedding was very disappointing. Pillows were hard as rocks. Top sheets were shorted and could not be pulled up around neck. Top covers were extremely heavy and could not be removed and placed elsewhere due to lack of space in the room.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I am so sorry that you did not get a good nights sleep at our hotel. We are in the process of upgrading both our pillows and duvets. I hope that you will give our hotel another opportunity to exceed your expectations. If there is anything more we can do, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you again.

Beckley, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

I usually enjoy my stays at this hotel. I have never had housekeeping clean my room before I checking out on check-out day. This was most unusual but very disturbing. I do not know what would have happened to my belongings if I had not returned in time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am happy to hear that you typically enjoy your stay with us but, I do apologize for the occurence during your last stay. This issue has been addressed to the housekeeping department to ensure this will not happen again in the future. Usually when a guest is checking out, the housekeeper is to wait until the guest has departed to clean their room more effectively. We hope to see you again when traveling to Stow.

Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great place to stay. Clean and the service was great. People were friendly. Free breakfast had a lot of choices, not just donuts. People were helpful and every time we asked a question they knew the answer and were very clear and precise.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeremy M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you so much for reviewing the hotel after your recent stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the breakfast. We strive ourselves in providing clean comfortable accomodations along with World Class Service. We hope to see you again in the future.

Kansas City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

4 weeks into a 12 week assignment for work and this hotel is keeping me going. Accomodations are very comfortable, service is great, staff friendly, and the breakfast in the morning is changing and there's something for everyone.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank David G
We are so glad that you are enjoying your extended stay with us. I'm glad to hear that we are keeping you going and being your home away from home. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the breakfast and the different options that we offer. We like to provide a variety of options to cater to different tastes. If there is anything else we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.

Coshocton, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was here for one night prior to a wedding. The most impressive comment I can give is that they allowed us to have late check out due to the time of the wedding. Otherwise the amenities and services at the hotel are average. The price for a city hotel is average but is high for a country girl like myself. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I appreciated the late check out very much and for this reason would recommend this facility.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Lynn V
Thank you for choosing to stay with us while you were here in Stow, OH. I appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review for our property. I am happy to hear that we were able to honor your request for a late check out. I hope you return to the Hampton Inn Stow next time you are in town.
Thank you again.

Gahanna, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Another wonderful stay at my fave hotel line. The Stow Hampton Inn was a great experience and the pool was wonderful. The breakfast was quite good--wide selection. The room was clean and had all the amenities I was hoping for (minus a small fridge). They had plenty of pillows available in the room (I usually have to ask for extra). And the staff was incredibly helpful--they held the elevator for our family numerous times when they saw us coming :)

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Michael R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls
Courtyard Akron Stow
Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Hilton Garden Inn Akron

Been to Hampton Inn Stow? Share your experiences!