“Friendly staff and great rooms”
Review of Hampton Inn Stow

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Stow
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here twice and both times we were extremely pleased. The morning breakfast was good however, offering some bacon or sausage would have been nice. The location is just beautiful. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Darlene M, Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We thank you so very much for your taking the time to respond to us about your great experience at our hotel. We strive every single to provide the best in customer service as well an awesome experience for you each and every time!

Please stay with us again and we hope that you will continue to be a Hampton fan!

Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Every time I come here, I am guaranteed that I will have a great stay. The location is excellent and the amenities are perfect. I came here for a reunion and the location was perfect to all of the events I needed to attend.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_Stow, Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Good day! Thank your for your stay and your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay, our staff, and all of our amenities and special touches. We continue to find more and work harder for our guests to "wow" them more and more. I am happy that you had a great reunion and hope you choose us again for your next reunion.
Thank you so much and I hope you have a nice summer and come visit again.

Best,

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I were in town for my friend's wedding, and the stay was so relaxing that we almost considered staying another night! The bed was super comfortable, the room was clean, the hotel staff very friendly. We did not make use of the complimentary breakfast, but it smelled great and everyone in the wedding party had good things to say. Overall, I would definitely stay here again and encourage others to do so, as well. It was perfect for an overnight getaway.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Darlene M, Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Hi Dave-Marylin - thank you so very much for your posting and for your taking the time out to share your relaxing experience with us here at Hampton Inn Stow - We appreciate you greatly and do hope to see you real soon!
Take Care and I thank you again!

Darlene

Reviewed July 25, 2013

If you are a Hilton Honors member, it is the nearest HH property to the Blossom Music Center.
It is efficient and clean. Breakfast is free. Wifi is free. WIFI is excellent, breakfast is just OK
Been to higher priced hotels where you have to pay extra for the wifi and breakfast.
It is 5 miles straight from the hotel to Blossom.
If you get the right deal, the price is excellent.
What more can you ask for?

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Darlene M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stow, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you so much Dave-Marylin for your responses, we try very, very hard to be the Best in Hospitality and comfort and so your words were just the ticket to confirm what we are trying to do!

Thank you so much for taking time to post your experience with the world and we truly appreciate it!

Darlene

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stay at a lot of Hamptons. It is one of my favorite business/pleasure hotel chains. I typically give Hamptons 5 stars, so giving this one 4 is a bit of a markdown. The hotel is nice. It has all the things frequent Hampton visitors have come to expect. Breakfast, friendly staff, etc. The things I found disappointing at this Hampton:
The breakfast was pretty bleak. Less of an offering than most Hamptons, although there were hot items (eggs, potatoes, oatmeal). No refrigerator or microwave in the room. Stained carpet. drippy bathtub faucet. Slow draining sink. In all fairness to the hotel, I did not report any of these things to the staff.

What I really did appreciate and have not experienced at other Hamptons was that after arriving in our room, we received a call from a lady at the front desk...just checking to make sure our room was ok. (At that point I didn't know about the leaky faucet, slow draining sink, etc.). So they do try. And they do ok. Like I said, it's a notch down from most Hamptons I have stayed at, but it was still good. I would stay there again. And it's real close to quite a few places to eat, and is one of the closest hotels to the Blossom Music Center.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review.This certainly doesn't meet your or our expectations, and I will be sure that we take the proper actions to ensure that all items you mentioned are addressed.

We hold ourselves to the Hampton standards, and want all our guest to feel as though they can trust that, they will experience the same level of service from the very first Hampton they stay at to the next.

I do apologize that we didn't met your standard of the typical Hampton Inn. Most importantly, I will address that maintence takes care of any issues that occured in the room. We are working on re-carpeting our guest rooms and hope that will address some of your other concerns.
Thank you again for your review. I do hope you had a great time at Blossom, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This hotel staff is hit and miss on providing the business traveler information regarding Stow/Akron. Breakfast is terrible and no staff to be seen until my check out on Thursday. There were three individuals working the front desk that were nice. The others seemed to be bothered by any questions or issues you may have with your room.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good day! Thank you for your review. I apologize that you weren't pleased with your stay, but I'm glad that you wrote your review so we can work to better improve our property. I will work with my breakfast staff to make sure we keep on top of everything being well stocked.

Thank you again for your review. I greatly appreciate your thoughts and your stay. I do hope you visit again. We will work to be better for you next time.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Nice stay. Easily accessed from highway. Excellent access to restaurants, etc. Staff very helpful. Family reunion at hotel created some issues. No local maps available as reunion participants took them all. Great breakfast. Nice rooms. Would stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Stow, Ohio. It's so nice to see that you enjoyed your stay and that we surprised you with our service and location on your vacation. Sorry to hear about the family reunion issues you might have experienced. Hope to see you on your next vacation to the area, and look forward to your next visit with us.

Hampton Inn Stow

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stow
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Akron Stow
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls
Courtyard Akron Stow
Hilton Garden Inn Akron
Holiday Inn Express Kent State University

Been to Hampton Inn Stow? Share your experiences!