“Timing is not everything”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Stow
Munroe Falls
“Timing is not everything”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Thought we would just get fast food since it was a busy wind down for the busy week past.

Stopped at the local Dairy Queen and the wife had chicken fingers/gravy, fries, and coke. I wasn't particularly hungry so I just ordered a medium Blizzard. "Have a seat and we will bring your order to you." Some minutes later, my wife was served and the young lady said yours will be coming right up. We waited while my wife ate. When she was almost done, I went to the serving window and asked what could possibly take so long to make a blizzard? "Oh, (tee hee) I forgot about you." I will get it right to you. Then about 5 minutes later, it came. Wow, two tables in the place were busy. You would think it would be a little easier.

Fast food does not make it correct.

D

• Visited October 2013

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!