“Pancho & Lefty's LOVE IT!”
Review of Pancho & Lefty's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pancho & Lefty's
Ranked #7 of 76 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Sylvania, Ohio
“Pancho & Lefty's LOVE IT!”
Reviewed September 22, 2009

I am VERY picky about Mexican restaurants and after moving to the Akron area - I was frustrated after my first few tries. I then found Pancho & Lefty's on Kent Road in Stow, Ohio. LOVE IT! Quality food, great drinks, friendly and fast service!

2 Thank OhioGals

Kent, OH
“We look forward to Mondays”
Reviewed April 9, 2009

The food is excellent with a menu that changes from time to time. There are many vegetarian dishes, too.
The people there from the owners to the greeters, to the wait staff are all very friendly and efficient.
This is a very small restaurant that can be noisey at times, but the friendly atmosphere, great food and exceptional margaritas, (especially on Margarita Mondays), are well worth the 15 - 20 minute wait that you may encounter to be seated. Besides, you can enjoy a margarita while you are waiting.

3 Thank grub-up
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not my favorite, but then again, I dont really care for mexican food”
Reviewed July 8, 2008

Not my favorite, but then again, I dont really care for mexican food

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Pancho & Lefty's? Share your experiences!