“Molto bene!”

Dining options: Delivery
Stow, Ohio
“Molto bene!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Authentic New York style pizza! We thought we'd never get to taste good pizza again after moving to Stow until we found Luca's! We had a cheese pizza that was amazing and a calzone with pepperoni that was as equally to die for. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2013

“Authentic NYC pizza!!!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise!! My kids and I stumbled upon this excellent, friendly and quick pizzeria. The salad and garlic knots were super too!!
A must try!! No dining room but a cute park across the street... And he has a wide delivery range too!!!

• Visited September 2013
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
“Best Pizza”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is the best pizza I have ever tasted. There's a few quality pizza places in the area, but when I first tasted Luca's New York Style Pizza a year or so ago, I felt like one of those guys on the travel channel that just take a bite out of something so delicious, they are speechless. Next to my mom's homemade pizza, this is the best. Great homemade crust and sauce and always fresh toppings. If you live in the area and are tired of chain pizza places and aren't all that satisfied with non-chain places either, try this pizza! They have a wide array of toppings that aren't always available at other places like spinach, roasted red peppers, broccoli. And for meat lovers, their sausage is that perfectly crumbled italian sausage with delicious herbs. I've had their salads, subs and cannoli's and those are all good too.

• Visited June 2013