“Great!”

Parasson's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 76 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A nice selection of Italian foods. The service is excellent, and the atmosphere is nice too. Locals enjoy eating here. The prices are good too. I first ate here as a college student.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Parasson's Italian Restaurant is a nice local restaurant. The food choices are what one would expect to find on an Italian restaurant's menu. Most meals either come pasta covered with sauce or baked with a layer of cheese melted down. The chicken parmigiana is a favorite of my wife while I am known to move around the menu because the pizzas, sandwiches and pasta dishes are always good. All meals come with a side with many to pick from including house salad, Cesar salad, french fries and bowl of spaghetti among others. Drinks are refilled usually pretty regularly but on a busier night (Friday or Saturday) you might have to flag down the your server.
The staff at the Stow location is always friendly, fast and professional. Most of the servers are local high school or Kent State University students who work hard to make the customers happy. On a non-busy night they don't rush you out to clear the table and encourage lingering to catch up with friends.
Also if you don't feel like dining in and just want to get home give them a call and pick up anything off the menu at the carry-out area with special parking for pick-ups.
If you're looking for high end Italian this is not the restaurants if you don't mind decent locally owned Italian food then this is your place.

1  Thank HuntleyMC
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was in Stow, Ohio at lunchtime today, and happened upon this restaurant that I remember visiting years ago. Let's just pause for a moment while I remember the garlic bread...it arrived as part of my lunch special...warm, soft and yet crunchy, garlic deliciousness. I really could have stopped right then and just ordered a loaf or two... The rest of my meal was also good - nice crisp salad (that was not lettuce out of a bag - thank you), house-made creamy Italian dressing (a nice change from the usual vinaigrette), tasty tomato sauce on spaghetti (that still had a nice bite), and three average-sized meatballs that were meaty and nicely tender. The entire bill, including a soda, was $10 for a really tasty and filling lunch. The service was attentive and friendly. And did I mention the garlic bread?! I'm now wishing I had more reasons to find myself in Stow, Ohio on a regular basis - this would be a regular stop for me!

1  Thank Kajones0129
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Baked lasagna, personal pizzas, texas toast garlic bread in baskets on the table (try it with ranch dressing). Standard Italian fare, great value for the dollar, you will leave full and happy.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

but not anymore, it was reasonably priced with great service. The food prices are quite high for the quality of food and the service was poor to say the least. We almost had to beg for garlic bread! I won't go back!