“Let's just talk for a moment about garlic bread...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parasson's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 76 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was in Stow, Ohio at lunchtime today, and happened upon this restaurant that I remember visiting years ago. Let's just pause for a moment while I remember the garlic bread...it arrived as part of my lunch special...warm, soft and yet crunchy, garlic deliciousness. I really could have stopped right then and just ordered a loaf or two... The rest of my meal was also good - nice crisp salad (that was not lettuce out of a bag - thank you), house-made creamy Italian dressing (a nice change from the usual vinaigrette), tasty tomato sauce on spaghetti (that still had a nice bite), and three average-sized meatballs that were meaty and nicely tender. The entire bill, including a soda, was $10 for a really tasty and filling lunch. The service was attentive and friendly. And did I mention the garlic bread?! I'm now wishing I had more reasons to find myself in Stow, Ohio on a regular basis - this would be a regular stop for me!

1  Thank Kajones0129

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Baked lasagna, personal pizzas, texas toast garlic bread in baskets on the table (try it with ranch dressing). Standard Italian fare, great value for the dollar, you will leave full and happy.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

but not anymore, it was reasonably priced with great service. The food prices are quite high for the quality of food and the service was poor to say the least. We almost had to beg for garlic bread! I won't go back!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We have been here several times. We love the food and the service is very good.
No complaints. They have been around a long time. Parason's is one of our favorite places
to enjoy great food.

1  Thank R W
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've probably been here no less than 50 times over the years. The pizza is hard to beat, both dine-in and carry-out. I like that you can get a personal size pizza plus salad for about $8. The service is usually good. There are 3 or 4 different dining areas, some more pleasant than others. I don't think the pasta is as good as it used to be. This used to be my favorite place for lasagna, but the last few times it just hasn't been great. You can get the pasta entrees "baked" instead of the way its normally served. They don't gouge on soft drink prices. In the future, I will probably go elsewhere for lasagna, but for pizza, I don't see any reason to go anyplace else.

Been to Parasson's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!