“Great Pizza, the rest is average.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Parasson's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 76 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've probably been here no less than 50 times over the years. The pizza is hard to beat, both dine-in and carry-out. I like that you can get a personal size pizza plus salad for about $8. The service is usually good. There are 3 or 4 different dining areas, some more pleasant than others. I don't think the pasta is as good as it used to be. This used to be my favorite place for lasagna, but the last few times it just hasn't been great. You can get the pasta entrees "baked" instead of the way its normally served. They don't gouge on soft drink prices. In the future, I will probably go elsewhere for lasagna, but for pizza, I don't see any reason to go anyplace else.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place used to be super cheap but isn't even really that anymore. The serve really bad frozen meatballs. Mine were not even heated up all of the way. The complimentary garlic bread is not bad. It's the frozen Texas Toast stuff. The atmosphere is dated and weird.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We were jus' there yesterday... There used to be a Parrasons in my town, but it's been gone for years now... Whenever we're passing thru Stow, I always try to stop here.
It's a pretty nice restaurant, and in a nice area. They have several dining rooms, and one is all windows with a nice view of the wooded area next door.
They used to be known for good italian food, big portions, and inexpensive prices...
I guess everything's a lil' more expensive these days, so they had to make a few changes...
The portions used to be sooo big, they had half-orders on the menu, and those were about a 'normal' portion. The half-orders are gone now, and the normal portion you get now is the size of the old 'half-orders'...
As for the taste of the food, I'd jus' haf ta say 'Average'... It's good, but nothing outstanding.
It's still not very expensive. Three of us ate for $45.00 including drinks and desserts.
One note, the restrooms at this location are downstairs and NOT handicap accessible.
They have 4 locations in the Akron area so there may be another one you'd like to try.
Oh an they have carry-out too... and pizza of course...

Reviewed March 31, 2011

We were met by an inhospitable person that escorted us to our table. However, the food was good and the waitress was pleasant.

We will give it one more try to see if we have a better experience.