My fiancee and I stayed at this hotel for three nights over the Christmas holiday both last year and this year in order to be closeby to family. Both stays were excellent. The staff was so friendly and helpful, and willing to do everything possible to accommodate our needs and make sure we were happy with our stay. The property is nice, clean, and well-maintained. There can be a bit of noise from highway traffic on the east-facing side of the building, and from garbage trucks and/or snow plows on the other side, but those very minor issues are easily remedied by using earplugs while sleeping. (Bonus: NO trains run near to this property!) We love that there is a door to separate the living room and kitchen from the bedroom. This property would be just about perfect if there was also a door to separate the bedroom from the vanity/sink area outside the bathroom. As it is, there is only a door separating the shower/toilet from the bedroom, leaving the sink and vanity basically IN the bedroom. We brought our own nightlight so that I could brush my teeth at night without turning on the full vanity lights and waking my partner very nearby in the bed. This obviously wouldn't be a problem for a couple if both people sleep and wake at exactly the same times, but otherwise be prepared with earplugs and a nightlight! Other than these little issues, this really is a wonderful place to stay, and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Stow Hotel Close to Akron & Cuyahoga Falls Welcomes You Ideally situated between Cleveland and Akron, Ohio the Staybridge Suites Akron - Stow - Cuyahoga Falls features upscale, extended stay accommodations in the Akron area with easy access to nearby attractions and businesses. Business guests appreciate lodging in our Stow hotel because we're near Linden Industries, Noble Metal and National Machine. With over 1,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center, we know what you need for an extended stay in the Akron area. Guests of our pet friendly Stow, OH hotel enjoy concerts at the Blossom Music Center, touring the Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens and shopping at the Chapel Hill Mall. The Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Akron Zoo are less than eight miles away. The Brandywine and Boston Mills Ski Resorts offer winter fun, 17 miles away. During a visit to the Akron area, hotel guests enjoy spacious suites featuring full kitchens and over-sized work spaces. Free laundry facilities, a well-equipped fitness center, an indoor, heated pool, an outdoor barbecue pavilion and a convenience store are also provided for your use. We invite you to enjoy our free, breakfast buffet, and to join us for complimentary Sundowner Receptions, Tuesday - Thursday evenings. Let us make your extended stay in Stow memorable. Discover our exceptional Stow, OH hotel rates and make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Stow
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Ohio