My husband had business in Akron so I went with him. We got upgraded to an Executive suite. Very big and nicely decorated! This property seemed pretty new to me. We have never stayed at a Staybridge Suite property. The room was spotless and well stocked with everything you would need if you were staying for a long period of time. I would think if you are a business traveler you will be very comfortable here. It was the size of a one bed room apartment. I believe there is free laundry and they even have a laundry basket in the room for you! Someone must of listened to what people need at this place! The manager sun down reception was kind of weird. I thought they said appitizers and drinks. They had chips and ceaser salad. No drinks... We have stayed at Embassy suites and they have this same kind of thing but with cheeses , crackers,veggies etc... And wine!!! I watched a family come in with four sick kids who were sneezing all over the food. Gross!! Not the hotels fault, Mom needed to be watching them and teach how to cover mouths.YUCK!! I think the hotel is having a nightly reception should offer adults a drink, especially after a business traveler having a long day away from home. Even if they had to pay!!! It was just kind of weird! Breakfast was free and was good. Better than Holiday Inn Express breakfast ! Lots of food and the option of giving you a cute bag to take stuff with you. I enjoyed the coffee!!! The OJ was the best I think I have ever had!! YUMM. All in all I think this is a really nice place to stay! I think I would check the chain out if I was going on a vacation. Especially if you had kids. Free breakfast and the room to spread out! I would give this property a big thumbs up if you are in the Akron area.:)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Stow Hotel Close to Akron & Cuyahoga Falls Welcomes You Ideally situated between Cleveland and Akron, Ohio the Staybridge Suites Akron - Stow - Cuyahoga Falls features upscale, extended stay accommodations in the Akron area with easy access to nearby attractions and businesses. Business guests appreciate lodging in our Stow hotel because we're near Linden Industries, Noble Metal and National Machine. With over 1,400 sq. ft. of meeting space, free high-speed Internet access and a 24-hour business center, we know what you need for an extended stay in the Akron area. Guests of our pet friendly Stow, OH hotel enjoy concerts at the Blossom Music Center, touring the Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens and shopping at the Chapel Hill Mall. The Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Akron Zoo are less than eight miles away. The Brandywine and Boston Mills Ski Resorts offer winter fun, 17 miles away. During a visit to the Akron area, hotel guests enjoy spacious suites featuring full kitchens and over-sized work spaces. Free laundry facilities, a well-equipped fitness center, an indoor, heated pool, an outdoor barbecue pavilion and a convenience store are also provided for your use. We invite you to enjoy our free, breakfast buffet, and to join us for complimentary Sundowner Receptions, Tuesday - Thursday evenings. Let us make your extended stay in Stow memorable. Discover our exceptional Stow, OH hotel rates and make your reservations today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Stow
- Staybridge Suites Akron-Stow-Cuyahoga Falls Ohio