“Food poisoning and they didn't care.”
Review of Hunan of Stow

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hunan of Stow
Ranked #54 of 76 Restaurants in Stow
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I got food poisoning from my takeout chicken and broccoli. When I told the worker at the restaurant about it after I recovered, they were rude and said that it must have been from something else I ate and then turned around and walked away. My first and last experience there.

1  Thank snowflake_chaser

Reviewed April 24, 2009

The food is good. The sweet & sour and Tso chicken are best. I have been there many times. I love it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 17, 2008

General Tso's Chicken is best in town. Friendly service, good prices.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 16, 2008

Their General Tso's chicken is the best in the area. (Which says a lot with how many Chinese restaurants are in Stow.) Also, they are very hospitable and take good care of their customers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Hunan of Stow? Share your experiences!