“Chicken and Steak Salads are a MUST!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Steubenville, Ohio
“Chicken and Steak Salads are a MUST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2012

GREAT salads served Pittsburgh Stype (french fries on the salad). This salad is huge and can easily serve two. I have also had some of the dinners and all were pretty good. I normally and frequently order the salads though-and will keep going b ack for them.

• Visited December 2011

Columbus, Ohio
“just one opinion is not sufficient”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

only one review is listed currently for The Ville, and it certainly does not describe my experience. I do not live in Steubenville, but being there on business the locals directed me to The Ville. I love one of a kind places, nothing bugs me more than traveling and missing out on unique experiences, and The Ville did not disappoint. The menu selection is deep with many offerings you do not find elsewhere. The breaded zuchini was out of this world! large strips with just the right amount of crispy breading with a variety of sauces for dipping. I also had a sausage baked with sauce and cheese and remember it being very good as well. Do not miss out on the dessert! I had something that I think was the lemon cake. It was almost impossible to refrain from eating the pieice i brought home to my husband, since he missed out on the trip. we are actually going to a wedding in western PA and am considering going through Steubenville just to make a stop at the Ville. It is not haute cuisine but it is also not haute cuisine prices either. Just a great everyday place to go for really good original food. for the type of restaurant it is I rate it 5 stars

• Visited September 2010
1 Thank amy d
Seville, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zacktini”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

One word...Get the Zacktini. I think it's called the Artini now, but those of us who are regulars know. I'm making a motion to bring back the original name! In fact, I'm not going back until they restore the name "Zacktini"

• Visited December 2010
1 Thank MESCAMERCS
“We eat there at least once a week and...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

We eat there at least once a week and never had a bad meal. Their fried zucchini is the best!! If you enjoy Italian food, this is the place to go!! Great food,service and price!!

2 Thank italianmo
ohio
“take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2009

My husband loves the Chicken Alfredo Parmesan. You get two nice pieces of chicken with a large side of pasta & salad. I like the Pasta Aglio Olio (olive oil & garlic). It has a nice garlic flavor! We order take out from the Ville once a week to eat at home. I have noticed that once they slip up on things, but for the most part it is excellent!

Warning: If you make substitutions be sure there isn't an extra charge.

1 Thank time2gohavefun