“Hunan Chinese is the Best!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Parrish, Florida
“Hunan Chinese is the Best!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We have been going to Hunan Chinese for over 20 years. It is the best Chinese restaurant I have ever tried. The Kung Pao and the Cashew Chicken are fantastic! We stopped by there recently while we were in Steubenville and it is still a wonderful experience. One of the things I miss about my hometown since we have left the area.

• Visited June 2012

Vienna, Virginia
“Best Kung Pao Chicken”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

No matter where I go for Chinese food - Alice's Kung Pao Chicken remains as my benchmark for good food. For the past 25 years - no place has matched the taste and quality of her tangy, spicy goodness.

Visited May 2012
Richmond, Ohio
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

In downtown Steubenville, occasionally have run into beggars. Food is excellent, I prefer to take out, does'nt have the most friendly staff...maybe language barrier.

Toronto, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good Chinese food. Always consistant”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I've been going here since I was a little boy. I am now 32. Nothing has changed as far as appearance goes. Very little has changed about the menu. What I like most about Hunan's, is it's authenticity. They don't try to "Americanize" it. Sure they use American vegetables. You would have to in order to be able to afford to stay open. I've tried about 6 different things. I always get an eggroll. They are homemade and a MUST. I usually get Happy Family or Sweet and Sour Shrimp. Their duck is excellent. I only come here once a year, and it's a delight every time

• Visited December 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Still the best”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

I grew up in Steubenville, but have lived in New York and London since, where there is a thriving Chinese community and great food. However, the food at Hunan is truly its own, and to date it is the best Chinese food I have had. The restaurant is like a time capsule in a way, and Alice is the most amazing hostess and person. She has a remarkable memory and will do her best to make your meal enjoyable. My favorite meal is the chicken with Hai Sien sauce, but the egg rolls are must.

3 Thank jetsetjace