“Good hometown Italian eats”
Review of Naples

Naples
Ranked #8 of 65 Restaurants in Steubenville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife and three kids. The place was packed but they sat us quickly. The food was tasty,fresh and cooked well. The service was great. The food portions were large and despite it tasting so good we still had leftovers to take hime. We had no room for desert tho ;(

3  Thank Michelinstarchef

Reviewed September 19, 2012

The sign of a good restaurant is how full the parking lot is and we had difficulty finding parking at Naples when we arrived. That was a good sign. But, if you go to Naples, go there for the food not the atmosphere. I had the Veal Parmesan and tossed salad with the house dressing. Best Veal Parm I've had. House dressing very good. Wife had the shells and she thought they were very good too. Server was very knowledgeable about the menu and was very friendly and professional.

We weren't thrilled with the atmosphere so, as a couple, we probably won't return but, if I come to Steubenville alone, Naples will be the place I will go for a good meal at fairly reasonable prices.

2  Thank rcubed2
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just as good as I remembered. Love their food...all of it. The meatball heel, cheese ravioli, salad & cannoli's. Ordered the ravioli "half order" and it was enough for me...3 large raviolis. True delight for the taste buds.

2  Thank tsmith044
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Just so, so. Not the best, though always busy and need reservations on the weekends. Their roast beef sandwiches are excellent. Ample food though a little pricey for spaghetti and meat balls. Bascially a pasta place.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I grew up here so when I come home to visit we always go eat here. I will admit that the place could use some remodeling ... other than the room they added on the back it looks the same as when I went to school a block away and would come here for many a lunches in 1978. However, the food is very good. Many choices in portions (1/2, regular and full order). Their wedding soup is some of the best I've had. Their bread is from Steubenville bakery and is awesome. They make their salad dressings and you put on how much you want. I really like their sauce, it's not to spicy and there is plenty of meat (it's never tasted burt to me like others posted). My all time favorite is the meat sauce heal....had many of those for lunch over the years. We think the servers are quite friendly (but then I know most of them...it's a small town and some people never leave). The only complaint is the bar... you must be very specific with your wine... chilled or room temp (yes even the red wine). Great real spumoni for dessert too.

2  Thank elphie1162