“house keeping”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Springfield, Ohio
“house keeping”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Chrystal Massie and Bert DE LA Sánchez have been cleaning my room. They do a good job. They have gone out of their way for me. I really appreciate what they do. They make sure that the room is ready for me when I get back from work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Edward M,

Thank you for your response. I have passed your compliments along to our Executive Housekeeper, and have shared your positive comments with Chrystal and Berta. I appreciate both you taking the time to let us know how well they treated you, and their dedication to our guests. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you need accommodations in the Springfield area!

Stephen Kale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Great stay, clean rooms, front desk attendant Casey was excellent with directions about the local area and extremely courteous and respectful! Overall a great experience! Will definitely come back again when in the area!

• Stayed April 2014
QualityManagement001, General Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
It was so nice of you to write about your experience at our hotel, Quality Inn & Conference Center in Springfield Ohio, in such detail. We really appriciate it. As you experienced, we are the only full service hotel in the area and are happy to cater to our guests every need. We will certainly pass your very nice words about our staff to them. They will be delighted to hear them.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to serving you again on your future visits to Springfield.
Atlantic, North Carolina
Reviewed April 6, 2014

when i arrived i was skeptical about the hotel. i had read some of the reviews on trip advisor and was worried about the hotel, but the other hotels in the area actually looked allot worse and were priced about the same. i took a chance and reserve a room. when i got to the hotel it didn't look great on the outside but i went in anyway. im glad i did. the front desk clerk was really friendly. she was an older lady but i forgot to get her name. she told me about the restaurant and lounge and gave me directions to my room. the open area in the middle was really big. yes, i did smell the pool, but it's in the middle of the hotel. it's really big and open, and looked really decent. my room was very basic, no frills, but it was clean and comfortable. i did have trouble getting my computer connected to the wifi but when i called the front desk she sent the general manager stephen kale to help me. its not usual that a hotel general manager is available to help at almost 10 pm. he was very friendly and got my computer working with in minutes. i ordered room service and they brought it to me hot and fresh at a good price. for being an older motel the service was fantastic. i would recommend this to anyone on a budget. to all of the reviews that say it is a bad place: why don't you put how much you paid for your room? very good price. good job quality inn!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: the poolside rooms are really cool. open your sliding door and go right to the pool. would be great...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Brenda W,

It was so nice of you to write about your experience at our hotel Quality Inn & Conference Center Springfield Ohio, in such detail. We really appriciate it. As you experienced, we are the only full service hotel in the area and are happy to cater to our guests every need. We will certainly pass your very nice words about our staff to them. They will be delighted to hear them.

Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was dated but the staff made up for it. The new manager Steven and Deanna at the front desk were super friendly and very helpful. I will stay here again when passing through Springfield. The hotel should get new tv's though, they were very old and staticy

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Travelboop,

Many thanks for your feedback. We will certainly coomunicate your appriciation for our staff to them. And yes, we do have a plan to continue to upgrade our facility as time goes on.

Thank you very much and hope to see you again soon.
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have to be a little bias about this motel as my dad is an employee here ,I did not get any special treatment because the rest of the employees don't really know me dad made my arrangements and I paid at check in I met the owner of this motel and he was a really nice guy,he seem to have guests in mind,to make sure there stay was good.As my field is health care my only concern is spots of black mold around the motel,not bad but noticeable easy fix (I informed the maintenence man) pool was great ,the hot tub was wonderful,and the atrium plants beautiful. I would like to see this property go good for a long time,but there needs some tender loving care done here on a regular basis I would say remodel but I know the economy will not let that happen .Just one day at a time

Room Tip: if you don't smoke stay on the first floor in the back (south) have to say even though no one kn...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 16, 2014
Dear kaitlyn s,

Many thanks for your review and your kind words.
We can assure you that we are committed to keep improving the property everyday and now with the weather improving, our focus will be on the exteriors.

Thank you for staying with us.
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

The price was right. The room was pretty clean. The bed was not uncomfortable. No fridge or microwave. I would stay here again as it is better priced than many in the area. It is in a quiet area as well. The girl working the desk was very friendly. Sorry, I did not get Her name.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear John L,

Thank you for your stay. We do have microwaves & fridges available upon request.
Let us know next time and we will be happy to provide you one.

Avon, Ohio
Reviewed March 2, 2014

When we first pulled up I knew this stay was going to be interesting!! First impressions are always the last impressions. The parking lot and the outside of this hotel is one big ashtray!! The front desk area in the lobby smelled like smoke. I actually think there were some people moving in!! All the bad reviews are true!! There is nothing about this hotel that would attract anyone to come back . Absolutely the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. The curtains had about 10 inches of dust on them along with the ac/heater unit; like the place hadn't been cleaned in ages. There was food on the floor from previous guests, The pool area where the table and chairs are had mold around them. The restaurant area was just as bad. I just can not believe how dirty this place is. I would never stay here again. The entire place needs a complete overhaul.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank jill g
QualityManagement001, Manager at Quality Inn and Conference Center, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Jill G,

Thank you for staying with us and taking time to write about your experience.
We are very sorry to hear about it and we will certainly take it up with our staff and remedy the situation.