“Great place for deli food”
Review of Mike & Rosy's Deli

Mike & Rosy's Deli
Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Best delicatessen in Springfield, in fact nothing compares to it. I've lived in Springfield my entire life, and it's by far the best around. It also has alcoholic beverages in a bar atmosphere if you would like one . Family Campus setting close to Wittenberg University. Safe friendly excellent food. Price is a little above normal but well worth it.

There are newer reviews for Mike & Rosy's Deli

Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I've visited mike and rosy's since college days and have always enjoyed it. Sadly the last few visits were really mediocre. The bread seems to be the issue and it shouldn't be hard after it's steamed. The tomato used was flat out sour. I hope they go back and work out the issues.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Not that I've eaten at every deli in Ohio but this is by far the best one I've been to. This is a local family owned business that has been here for over 30 years maybe going on 40 I am not sure. He has taken this empty gas station and turned it into a multi-plex (sort of). Their hot hoagie is really good (I have ordered extra meat just to get a little more yumminess it needs it). I've had almost every combination of sandwich here (been coming here for years) they are all good. I like the turkey and pepperoni with provolone cheese + mayo and banana peppers on dark rye - OH YEA! Their bagel sandwiches are delicious, not to mention the salt stick - gotta try it. You can get a junior or a regular size sandwich. The junior is plenty for me. The quality is always good, most of the cheeses and meats are Boars head. The sides are fresh and delicious. You won't be sorry if you come here.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Most Sandwiches are made with bores head meat. Good quality cheese. Not a chain. Sides are good. Unlike other sub places, they steam them. Their Reuben's are excellent and are made on good dark rye.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have heard of this place many , many times from people. I finally took the plunge and ate there and I kept going, and going , and going there. Yes , it's that good. In comparison to other sandwich places in town this ones takes it, even Katzinger's in Columbus cannot compare to Mike and Rosy's ( Katzinger's gives you hardly any meat on the sandwich trust me). I am very happy with the food and whenever I need a good sandwich I will be there. I regret not coming here during my college days , I needed a place like this.

1  Thank David5554369