“Plenty of Treasures!”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Plenty of Treasures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

Right off of I-70 at Exit 62 in Springfield, Ohio. Great place with many different treasures - small pieces to large scale furniture. Plan on spending at least four hours if you walk into every booth and look around. Less if you are just walking down each aisle and looking for a specific item. The prices were reasonable for the items I picked up to take a closer look. My sister ate a sandwich at the cafe there and it was yummy. There is a nice sitting area just inside where your traveling companions who are not into antiques can sit and relax. Lots of parking if you are pulling a trailer. I found several pieces of my favorite collectible.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank TropicalDiane

Springfield, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Countless Items to See!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

Hugh selection and variety of old items and antiques. Very well kept. All inside. Even had a food stand with actually good sandwiches and a pretty good selection. You can easily spent 4-5 hours here just walking and browsing. Right off I-70 @ exit 62. Well worth your time and the nicest antique facility in Ohio in my opinion.

Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always an excellent time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

We always stop on our way back to Columbus from points west.
It's a great place to explore or look for specific items or needs. You never know what you my find.

Lima, Ohio
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 155 helpful votes
“nice but pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had a pleasant experience there. We got to see a lot of unique items. They have an area outside with more items along with seating to eat your meal if you choose to buy something from the snack bar or if you just choose to sit and relax. They also have a living room/lounge area which is rather nice. They had a couple of couches, some chairs and a nice size tv with cable.
Overall the place great and we had a lot of fun, but I agree with the other 3 star review on here. The prices are outrageous on a vast portion of their merchandise.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank OHTravel_Junkies
Springfield, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Many Antiques”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

There are so many antiques here, I really enjoyed walking around with my husband , sister-in-law and brother-in-law. I recommend this place if you are looking for that special item it might be here or just to window shop is fun also. The down side is,they do have many over priced items .

Visited September 2012