Red Roof Inn Springfield
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
Motel 6 Springfield(Springfield)
View Hotel
USA Inn and Suites(Springfield)
Good 3.5/5
Villager Inn(Springfield)
Fairfax Motel(Springfield)
Average 3/5
    All reviewsroom was cleansmelled like cigarette smokepublic areaslocal hotelsstaff was friendlyfree breakfastother hotelsdecent breakfastgreat place to staynight staybiscuits and gravyenjoyed our staypleasant stayvisiting familyhot breakfastfridge and microwaveyellow springs
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is my 1st ever review and I'm only writing it because if you can't sleep on a hard bed then this is not the hotel for you. My husband and I had the worse back ache after sleeping on the bed or I should say lack of sleep. I felt like the price was high for a Red Roof but we did call at the last minute for a room. It's outdated but clean. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't stay for breakfast so I can't rate that. It's easy to access and restaurants close by.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
    RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Kim907.

Thank you for taking your time to give us your feedback. I am sorry to hear that our bedding did not satisfy your needs. Please accept our sincerest apology.

We have replaced all of our bedding within last 24 months and we will be sure keep your comments in mind during our next renovation phase.

Thank you and hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stayed here April 13, 2013. Booked a smoking room, but when we got there it reeked. Really. So I went to the desk to change rooms but there was a group of people trying to book multiple adjoining rooms, so I figured we were stuck. Went to dinner - don't go to Bob Evans - it made our trip start looking cursed. Back at the hotel we were passing through the lobby to our dismal room when the manager saw us and called us over. She apologized for the room and took us to a lovely smoke free room that was clean, comfy bed, nice bath. She went out of her way to make the first day of a long road trip not only tolerable but really nice. For this woman, wish I remembered her name, I am giving this place five stars. We would def stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
    1  Thank harley22

Dear Harley22,

Thank you for the wonderful review and we are glad to hear that we were able to make your stay enjoyable with us. I'll be sure to share you comments with my front desk GSR.

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Springfield, OH

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Our party booked three rooms, but wouldn't let us check in until the person who booked the rooms arrived, even though we had the confirmation numbers. Not a problem unless you're travelling with an infant that wants to go to bed.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Joeg2010,

I would like to apology for any inconvenience we may have caused you during the check-in process but, to protect our guest safety and security we have to follow certain guidelines.

Please accept our sincerest apology and hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

The good.
    Very comfy bed. Fridge and microwave. Newish sink that is out of sight of the room. Larger than ave bathroom. Door to bath is 36" vs usual smaller 32". Very large picture window in room. Cont breakfeast. Large hallways and corridors. Did not use the indoor pool. Service at Front desk was very helpful. Good price for a room.

Not so good.
    Biggest concern---adjoining rooms. The policy I was told was Red Roof Inn does NOT allow adjoining rooms. The problem was the locks. The door on my side had a lock that would not lock. I did NOT want an adjoining room. I wanted the door locked. When I called the manager I was told the door on the other side was sealed and there was no way someone in the next room could enter. That might be true, however, how hard would it have been to give me a lock that functioned for peace of mind. A bench in the room was moved into a position to prevent the door from opening.

Less concern. Bathroom mirror was wiped with a rag and was not cleaned, but very streaked.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Mel1150,

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I would like assure you that we will be sure to address safety issue you mentioned regarding adjoining rooms.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and hope to see you again on your next trip to Springfield, OH.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on first leg of trip from Maryland to California . It was okay for the money, but less then what I had expected after having read the tripadvisor reviews. It was basic, a touch frayed, but quite serviceable . Customer service and staff all very friendly and helpful.
    I will stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013
    daysinnhh, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated Inn..

Hope to see you again on your next visit to Springfield, OH