Red Roof Inn Springfield
$92
Country Inn
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
$85
USA Inn and Suites(Springfield)
$54
QualityInn
$104
$89
$97
All reviewsroom was cleansmelled like cigarette smokepublic areaslocal hotelsstaff was friendlyfree breakfastother hotelsdecent breakfastgreat place to staynight staybiscuits and gravyenjoyed our staypleasant stayvisiting familyhot breakfastfridge and microwaveyellow springs
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Staff were very attentative and helpful. Breakfast was nice. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2011

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I stayed here two nights and found the staff very friendly, the room was clean and had been recently remodeled. The only complaint I have is they didn't clean up the paint stains on the tub and toilet, but its not a real big deal since its all clean other wise

• Stayed: September 2011

Reviewed August 24, 2011

I chose this hotel because it was rated #3 on Trip Advisor, bad mistake! I should have known with the cheap room rate what I was getting myself into. The front desk made me feel bad that I was checking in at 10:59 PM because it was annoying to him as his shift ended at 11:00 PM. I work the front desk at a hotel so I KNOW that it does not matter whether you check in at 6PM or midnight. I had a non-smoking room but it reaked of cigarette smoke. The rooms are tiny and the beds are hard as rocks. The bathroom was tiny too, I could barely close the bathroom door. The bags of beer bottles in front of the evelator, just added to the expereince. I didn't bother having brekfast as I read all the bad prior reviews. Then when I went to check out, there wasn't anybody at the desk so I just left. If you want a cheap room, then this is the place to stay. If you actually want a comfortable bed and a goodnights rest, go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Dear Valued guest;

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property during your visit. We welcome all comments because that is one way we will be able to improve on your next visit to our hotel.

I apologize for any discomfort you might have experienced during your stay. We are constantly upgrading our rooms and improving our service standards. We will be sure to address the things you mentioned in your review.

I hope you will be back again so we can display to you that the experience you had is not typical for our property.

Thank you again and I hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

This is not my first stay here. Very friedly and helpful staff, clean indoor pool and fresh continental breakfast. We had a large double double room for two adults and two teenagers. Nice and clean room, comfortable beds, with frig and microwave. Pillows were kinda hard & flat, but the desk sent up four additional pillows and there were two extra pillows and blankets in the closet area. Thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed July 29, 2011

70 a night and no pet dep. sevral food choices in walking distance, light breakfast in lobby pool nice area for walking side walks staff was always nice and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank littlone64
RRI607, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2011

Dear Littlone64

Thank you taking your time to give us your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. At Red Roof, we do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable. That's why we invite you to relax with your four-legged family member at our location. And, unlike other "pet-friendly" hotels, there are no additional charges.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again on your next trip.