“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stopped in with my wife and mother last week. Absolutely one of the best dining experiences I have ever had in Springfield. My Fish and Chips were awesome. My wife had the "small" Dubliner Dip sandwich and said it was excellent. From what I saw of the size of the small one, purchasing the large one may require the assistance of two or three friends. My mother had the Filet and said it may have been the best steak she has had in years. We were so impressed that my mother and I returned two days later. Mom had the Dubliner Dip while I tried the Bangers and Mash. Both were excellent and the Bangers and Mash were the best I have ever had. Since I live in the Orlando area and have had this in many of the Irish establishments there (including Raglan Road at Disney), this is a huge compliment. Best of all, the price was very reasonable. Springfield really needs a place like this, so get out and support it!

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice review. We can't wait to serve you and your family again & again.
Cheers,Tina

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been to O'Conners several times over the last few years but primarily to sit down with a drink and talk with friends. A friend and I both tried the Fish and Chips this time as we were meeting and it was delicious. Our server was excellent, the food was excellent and I had a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale that hit the spot.

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2014

Thank you for the awesome review! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

What a great place to hang out. O'Conners has the best steaks in Springfield. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable about the products they serve. Great selection of food and drinks at great prices.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

A small pub but worth the wait for the food and the beer is very good. Our service was good and the food price is very reasonable. I ordered a mushroom swiss burger that was less than $10 and I could barely eat all of it with the fresh fries that came with it. The portabella mushroom appetizers were a big hit at our table.

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you so much for the nice review. Hope to see you soon.
Tina Ramsey

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Dined there on 11/1/13. Making a reservation is advised as they have great business! The food and service was "A+" in this old retired teacher's opinion.

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again soon.
Cheers,Tina