“poor service”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Went in hostess was nice sat at the bar was right away what would like to drink I wasn't sure as have beer on tap not had before. I waited a while bar tender took care of other tables. I thought she would return shortly to let me know what was on tap . She continued to go to a computer screen and talk to other workers coming in from side door, after about ten min. I left. Too bad.... neat decor and good reviews I'm working in town and will be in area for over a year just looking for local place to eat and drink.

1  Thank excalibur1983
O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

I am sick over this review we take pride in our customer care & service. I hope you come back and give us another try. What time of day was this what did the bartender look like? I want to hold this person accountable for her actions. My name is Tina please come in and ask for me and we will make sure you get top notch service.

Tina

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited here with family and had a great time! Good Irish food and cold beer. Nice patio with TV and outside bar, would recommend the Irish nachos and Reuben pizza !

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Thank you so much. I hope you come back soon.
Tina

Reviewed July 9, 2013

After reading the reviews, O'Conners Pub became a must try. So we did. Must admit it was not as wonderful as I'd hoped. I had the fish sandwich with onion rings and they were as if they were cooked in old dirty grease. The fish was 2 wafer thin patties stacked on a bun (so it looked like I had a thick sandwich), but two thin overcooked, grease soaked patties do not make for a taste treat. The onion rings tasted as tho they were fried in the same filthy grease pot. They too were grease soaked. They don't ofer a lunch menu, so you pay big prices for everything. My wife opted for the "fair chops" and they were cooked very nice and were tasty. But isn't $9 for a single chop a bit high???? (That's what it figures out to if you deduct $5 for the two sides). $14 for one chop and 2 sides. Too much for lunch! I think I still may be back, but try the pizza the next time. And isn't thursday $10 pizza day? Well not the thursday we were there. There is better food in town. Oh, three more words to the staff; CHANGE THAT GREASE!

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

I am sorry you didn't enjoy yourself like we hope you would have. We don't have a lunch menu but we do have lunch specials until 4 & after 4pm each day the dinner special starts. Thursdays after 4pm you can get a large pizza with 2 toppings for $10.00. Hope you will come back for dinner..
Have great day

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Without a doubt, O'Conner's is the best restaurant in Springfield. They have an awesome beer selection (love the Twisted Kilt!) and their homemade pizza is amazing! Try sausage, it's not crumbled little bits, but fried, sliced Italian sausage! Delicious! I also love the Dublin dip.

O'Conners S, Owner at O'Conners Irish Pub, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for the awesome review. We hope to keep you coming bak.

Chees!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is the kind of place you could go and have a good time, whether you're 21 or 91. Great staff, great service and great food. Try the spinach artichoke dip with homemade tortilla chips!

Thank you for taking the time to say something positive.

Cheers!