“Excellent!”

Collier's Family Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 165 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are family owned and operated and take great pride in providing you with the best food around! Our staff will take great care of you and we will provide you a value unlike no other. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or all three, we look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Stopped for lunch as we were driving through on I-70. It was well worth the diversion. Super friendly and great service. Of the four meals we had the chicken fried chicken was the absolute best. Home made chips, fried corn bread and fried apple sides were all close runner ups! If I lived in the area I'd eat here all the time.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

When I would visit my dad and mom in Springfield, we would end up at Collier's for at least of of our meals. Whether is was breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, it didn't matter, the food was always good, the service was always great, and the atmosphere was always pleasant. If I ever make it back to Springfield, I will always return to Collier's for a great meal.

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Good country cooking good service! All the people eating looked like they were just released from a nursing home.. Crowd was over 75 years old... Very oddly quiet!

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Went to Collier's for breakfast while visiting family in the area. Spent under $30 for a meal for a family of 4. The food was very tasty and the service was very attentive. Would recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

What a great find. Very nice old house on the top of a hill with plenty of parking.
OK .. Now the food... I had the filet mignon special. The meat was tender and cooked perfectly... Really it was... Grill marks on the outside, faint juicy pink on the inside. My side salad... Huge, fresh, and a tasty raspberry dressing.
The price... $20 for my wife and I for a complete dinner. Wow...
The service was as good as the food. Friendly hostess and waitress made us feel at home.
The only downside to the night.... We got there 30 min prior to closing... And wouldn't ya know - the raspberry cobbler was all sold out. Darn! Ah well... Great reason to return another time.