“The best of the best”

Collier's Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 167 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: We are family owned and operated and take great pride in providing you with the best food around! Our staff will take great care of you and we will provide you a value unlike no other. Breakfast, lunch, dinner or all three, we look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We loved this place. Seven daily specials for only $6.99 each! I had a chicken breast, baked potato, green beans and bread for $6.29 and...it was delicious! Would definitely come back here again and again!!

1  Thank Chris S

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I like the atomsphere. Food is good. Service is good. It's like homecooking type dinning.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

salad was chopped up into tiny tiny pieces, had a hard time getting drink refills. Listened to the couple next to us analyze their bill down to the last penny (they called the server over several times with questions, only to realize they didn't know what they were complaining about). Food always good, nothing special

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Hay the food is not to bad if your waitress isn't sick and most of the time they are. My husband and I both had dinners which comes with a salad and it wasn't to bad could be hotter but we ate left anf two hours later my husband was throwing up and I went to work at 11pm and buy three I couldn't get out of the bathroom I couldn't stop being sick we both had different dinners and the only thing we had the same was the salad so we found it was food poising from the salad and we have never been back.Every time we went in there some one is sick and hanging over our food that is nasty.So if you go watch you waitress.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

I make a trip to Colliers every time I visit family in Springfield. Very good food as well as an excellent value. Enough of a variety that I do not get tired of going back. Definitely more of an older crowd but they know a good value. I would like a little bit more variety in their salad than iceberg lettuce but it is still good. The service is friendly and it is nice to go to a restaurant that is not a chain.