“What happened???”

Dining options: Breakfast, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Springfield Ohio
“What happened???”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Schuler's Bakery used to be the best anywhere! The last few times I've gotten cakes there, they were stale. Also, the donuts taste day old. Big disappointment for a place that used to be 1st class. And what happened to the yellow sandwich buns? They were the best I ever had.

• Visited December 2013

South Charleston, Ohio
“Best donuts and cookies.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stop in anytime at several locations to taste these great creations in our home town. So good.
When our family comes home from out of state, this is one of their first stops.

Dayton, Ohio
“I died and went to donut heaven!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

This place was breathe taking with seeing all the different cookies, brownies, and donuts they had! I wanted to try one of everything. I loved that they offered a tray of samples on the side. Their donuts tasted so fresh. I just wished they had more chocolate donuts. Great deal price also, 12 donuts for about 12 dollars. The apple fritters are huge! We live in Dayton, but we would make special trips out here again for it!

“Best donuts”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Been going there since 1970's when I was a kid at the old Mitchell Blvd. location. That place is gone now. The smell when you walked in was heavenly. Today, the donuts are the same. Best creme filled, chocolate iced donuts around. Service is fine - its a bakery not a restaurant. Always hit a Schuler's when in town.

Baltimore, Maryland
“I love this bakery”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Every year when we would drive to Indiana we would stop at Schulers to get some whole wheat donuts. It was a treat for my whole family. It had been a few years since we drove but on a recent roadtrip stopped there on the way back! They are still as good as ever! Try the whole wheat donuts!

• Visited July 2013