“THE dining experience in Springfield”

Seasons Bistro and Grille
Ranked #3 of 167 Restaurants in Springfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My wife and I went to Season's for the second time tonight to celebrate a late Valentines day date.
As was the case the first time, the food was fantastic and service was great.
We couldn't decide on an appetizer so we ordered two. The waitress brought us both the Baked Brie and the Ribs and Slaw. Both were very tasty, but if we had to choose again between the two, the Baked Brie wold get the nod. Matched with an Apple/Raisin Compote the Brie was an excellent combo.
Entree choices for us included the NY Sirloin Special and the Fig & Balsamic Glazed Salmon. The Sirloin was matched with Feta Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus Spears. The steak was prepared just as requested. The demi glaze was just right. The Salmon met all my wife's expectations as well.
Desert choices consisted of the Stickey Toffee Pudding. Wow. Bread pudding meets sponge cake in this fantastic sweet treat!
We will be back to Season's Bistro again and recommend this family owned restaurant to all!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Had dinner here. Thought I was in a NYC bistro. The service was wow and the food, once again, NY style. I can hardly wait to return.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

The bison burger is incredible. The tomato on the plate with it could have been fresher. My wife had the black bean burger and said it was tasty. I liked the fingerling potato salad but would have liked the potatoes cut bite sized. My brother and his wife had the regular burger and lots of huge steak fries. Our server was obviously busy but could have brought stuff to the table more efficiently. She was bringing things one at a time and we had to ask for salt and pepper. They also didn't have splenda for my brothers drink. Love to try this place for dinner though since it has such a good rep.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Right in the heart of Springfield lies a little gem that is Seasons Bistro. Featuring a menu that changes each season, Seasons offers fresh and creative dishes that I never fail to love. Some of my favorites from past seasons have been a Monte Cristo, beef Bourginon, An autumn salad with butternut squash and cranberries, too many favorite soups to even name, and desserts such as salted chocolate cake or a white chocolate ricotta mousse.

I would definitely recommend Seasons, and it's where I always take people who visit me in Springfield.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

As a retired chef, I found no fault with either the execution or presentation of the various dishes I've had at Season's. The burger is the one thing I really don't care for., tought, dry, and not prepared to order, even after sending it abck twice. The cuisine is innovative and well thought out, but the portions are more nouvelle cuisnes than dinner.when I spend my dollars, I don't require huge portions, but enough so that I don't feel hungry- this is grazing not dining. Grazing for lunch is fine, but not for dinner.

1  Thank globetrotteraz