“Only the finest”

Dining options: Reservations
Grand Rapids
“Only the finest”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Had dinner here. Thought I was in a NYC bistro. The service was wow and the food, once again, NY style. I can hardly wait to return.

Visited September 2012

Rome, New York
“Lunch”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The bison burger is incredible. The tomato on the plate with it could have been fresher. My wife had the black bean burger and said it was tasty. I liked the fingerling potato salad but would have liked the potatoes cut bite sized. My brother and his wife had the regular burger and lots of huge steak fries. Our server was obviously busy but could have brought stuff to the table more efficiently. She was bringing things one at a time and we had to ask for salt and pepper. They also didn't have splenda for my brothers drink. Love to try this place for dinner though since it has such a good rep.

• Visited June 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Definitely my favorite fare in Springfield”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Right in the heart of Springfield lies a little gem that is Seasons Bistro. Featuring a menu that changes each season, Seasons offers fresh and creative dishes that I never fail to love. Some of my favorites from past seasons have been a Monte Cristo, beef Bourginon, An autumn salad with butternut squash and cranberries, too many favorite soups to even name, and desserts such as salted chocolate cake or a white chocolate ricotta mousse.

I would definitely recommend Seasons, and it's where I always take people who visit me in Springfield.

• Visited June 2012
Springfield, Ohio
“Oneof Springield's Better places”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

As a retired chef, I found no fault with either the execution or presentation of the various dishes I've had at Season's. The burger is the one thing I really don't care for., tought, dry, and not prepared to order, even after sending it abck twice. The cuisine is innovative and well thought out, but the portions are more nouvelle cuisnes than dinner.when I spend my dollars, I don't require huge portions, but enough so that I don't feel hungry- this is grazing not dining. Grazing for lunch is fine, but not for dinner.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank globetrotteraz
Enon, Ohio
“A Delight”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Seasons Bistro and Grille is a delight in downtown Springfield. I have been there several times recently and each time was a pleasant and delicious experience. The menu is imaginative and is large enough to tempt but small enough to ensure that the food will be well prepared and fresh. I have smoked trout spring rolls and pineapple gazpacho. Excellent! Service was friendly and efficient without being overbearing. Good job, Seasons.

• Visited April 2012