“Average girls bad food bad service”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #25 of 30 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Ordered wings couldn't eat them dried out no meat. It took 25 minutes to get them place had only 15 customers. This is the worse hooters I ever been to. You will not be happy.

1  Thank Victor M

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We were staying in Canton OH, traveling to remodel another Circle K convenience store in Erlanger, KY. It was actually January 2, 2012. I, along with 3 coworkers, decided to check it out...It was my first ever visit to such a place. I thought it was great. Beautiful, half naked woman waiting on us, isn't that what Hooters is all about? The staff was friendly. I asked them to sign a card of sorts for my son, who loved Hooters even though he had never been, because of the movie "Big Daddy". They signed it, and I took a photo of them holding it. I had a blast, very memorable.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I love hooters wings! But just moved to the area and was excited about having hooters less then a mile from me! Well let's say ill never one back to this one! When placing to go order woman was clearly dumber then a box of rocks! Had to repeat order 4 times and then got wings home and they where horrible! Dry cold and soggy and then charging .70$ for ranch that was half filled up and waited forever for someone to ask what I was there for. Lets say I spent 20$ for food I never ate!!

1  Thank David H
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I usually have good experience at the Hooter's in the chicago area. I love their wings. We went to the one in Cincinnati while on a short trip and the service was great but the food was just ok. I thought the wings were fatty and not cooked well. People seemed to be having a good time but because of the food I would not go back.

1  Thank Monica1124
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Wings were good had steamed shrimp could have been better but I'm used to fresh shrimp so its what I expected.Server was on top of things but was a Monday night late and not very busy but she wasnt very personable.