“Best value”

La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed March 6, 2009

This is a nice little hotel on I- 275. We have been staying here for the last 4 nights and the service is very pleasant and warm and the rooms are clean and well maintained. The beds are nice and they provide a decent breakfast with waffles, bagels, muffins, yoghurt, eggs, cereals, juices and fruits.
You have a nice bar and grill - Bargo's next door which has excellent bar food and they serve food till 2.00 am. The pizzas and chicken tenders are awesome. Then you have Roosters next door which is a nice family dinner place and they do have a bar with a lot of televisions....Right across the street you have Hooters and seems like all the girls down here have real breasts and the girls hustle to make money!!!!!

So overall a great place to stay for couples, weekend getaways, business clients, and people who work on the road and are looking for a place to stay on I 275

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed July 19, 2008

I booked the room through Hotwire for about 55.00 a night, for two nights. I wasn't thrilled with how the parking lot looked unkempt and the building just looked in general need of some tlc..but thought, let's just give it a try. The man at the front desk was very nice, check in easy and pleasant. The lobby looked like it needed a good cleaning but the family and I headed to our room. The room looked decent enough, UNTIL I pulled back the bedspread and saw hair on the sheets, and UNDER the pillow. The pillow case was also dirty, I figured housekeeping didn't realize that both beds in the double room were used previously by a guest and they just didn't change it. I went downstairs and the nice man at the front desk gave me another room. The next room, which the head housekeeper followed me into, again looked decent until once again I pulled back the sheet and there was hair there too. She gave some stupid excuse that the bedding was clean (you could see it wasn't ) and that the hair was from the bedspread. (I guess it just jumped from the bedspread to under the pillow by magic) . The final straw was the trash, old bedding, and old food under the bed. The general manager came to talk to me and I told him I was calling Hotwire. Hotwire called him and he offered to keep showing me rooms until we found a clean one that I would stay in. At that point, I was pretty much fed up and disgusted. I demanded a refund from Hotwire,...and got it. You know it must be bad if Hotwire refunds the room. Howire listed this as a 2.5 stars. No way...maybe 1.0!!! Howire rebooked me into the Holiday Inn in Sharonville (which they list as a 3.0star). I gladly paid the difference. The Holiday Inn was so much better. I travel a lot, and have never ever had any problems such as a dirty room. You can stay in a much better place, a REAL 2.5 for the same money.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank IndyDenise
Reviewed May 21, 2007

I took a chance on the hotel chain as I've never stayed there before. I was happy with my stay and will return to this hotel when in the area. There is enough parking. Staff is friendly and helpful. The room was clean and simple. Breakfast was simple but a nice quick start to the day. It was similar to Comfort Inn and high-end Super 8. If you prefer the Hampton, you won't be happy here. But you get what you pay for: a safe, clean, hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank Ohioeducator
Reviewed August 26, 2006

I should have gotten a clue when I stepped into the elevator and the carpet looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a year. The hall carpets had stains especially around the soft drink machines. The mattress had seen better days as I awoke with a stiff back. As I entered the shower I noticed the grout had mildew stains and the tub was cracked around the drain. When I was getting dressed I noticed parts of the room had not been vacuumed as there were items in the carpet.As I went to the breakfast area the edges of the carpet had "stuff" in them. The breakfast area was not kept particularly clean during the service time. I checked out and stayed in the hotel across the street for the rest of my stay. I do not see how this place rated 3 diamonds in the AAA guide book.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Fairfield

Been to La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North

Address: 12150 Springfield Pike, Springdale, OH 45246-1607
Location: United States > Ohio > Springdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springdale
Price Range: $67 - $82 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North Hotel Springdale