La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
$63
EconoLodge
$48
$79
All reviewsbreakfast areafront desk clerkwould stay againbed was comfortablefuneralinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Our first visit to a La Quinta property and we were pleasantly surprised with the welcoming greeting, clean and very comfortable rooms for such a great price. CAA members get an even better rate. Our no-smoking room was odor-free but the hallways weren't. The free breakfast is great for road trippers who don't need to eat much - good selection.

Room Tip: ask for 2nd or 3rd floor rooms to avoid car lights in your room from late arrivals
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank tracy l
Reviewed May 15, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We stayed here one night in April 2014 when in town for a funeral. We chose based on pet-friendly as we had to bring our small dog with us. The hotel was ok, not spectacular - it is in need of updating but overall met our needs. The room was clean, the hallways seemed clean. Breakfast the next morning was a typical hotel freebie spread - waffles, pastries & breads, yogurt, fruit, cereal. Didn't expect more than that. Since our active duty military son was with us, appreciated the military discount.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Upon entry to this Hotel I was assualted by a strong cigarette odor. Imagine licking an ash tray in a scuzzy bar and that would be close to how this establishment smelled. The room was extremely tiny and there must be a shortage of toilet paper because the cleaning staff didn't restock it. The "complimentary breakfast" was lacking to say the least.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I picked this hotel because of price. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and shower worked good. The only reason I am giving it 3 stars is because of 2 factors. First the smell in the hallway and lingered into my room. Please note it wasn't that bad in my room. I had to buy a candle to kill the musty smell. The front desk clerk and I where chatting and he mentioned it is an older hotel that they will be updating soon. The halls and lobby are in need of update but doesn't affect the room itself. Secondly, housekeeping didn't clean my room on the 2nd day however I was offered a discount on that night without having to ask. Daniel the front desk clerk was super nice and a great guy with excellent customer service. I am from Cincinnati and when I go home for a home visit, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo