“Not a looker from the outside, nothing fancy or terrible inside-middle of the road here” 3 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North

La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springdale
liberty112
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We stayed in 2 rooms for 2 nights in August 2012 at this La Quinta Cincinnati North location. The outside of the hotel is rather "blah" looking and looks more like an 80's cement office building rather than a hotel. The room I had was clean and no frills. There was a faint odor of stale ciggarette smoke in the lobby and also the curtains in my room had that same smell. Breakfast was your typical hotel breakfast. They had muffins, yogurt, a waffle machine, and plain coffee with no fancy creamers or flavors. I would feel ok bringing my children here. It seemed safe and clean.

• 3 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Columbus, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

This is a no frills place, but certainly okay for the money. We stayed here two days for a Cincinnati Family Reunion. The room was clean. Breakfast was fine. The location is convenient. The free wifi signal didn't reach all the way to our room.

Room Tip: Stay closer to the front desk to get the wifi signal.
Shaker Heights, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

"Deceitful business model" should be their motto! Stay as far from this place as you can. I booked a room through a third party and when I called to confirm the reservation the front desk attendant told me that the only room available was a smoking room. When I told her that I would have an infant with me she offered to give me a room if someone cancelled. I called on the day of reservation at around the time of the cancellation deadline and was informed that there were no cancellations for non smoking rooms. Really?? Out of curiosity I called from a different number inquiring if there were any vacancies available for that night I had booked for and I specifically asked for non smoking rooms. The attendant told me that there was in fact availability, more than one room apparently. I WAS SO MAD! Basically these dirt bags force people who book on third parties like priceline or hotwire to take the smoking rooms even when they request non smoking rooms because they probably have difficulty renting out their smoking rooms. No kidding! What moron hotel owner/manager hasn't already converted to all non smoking rooms. I ended up not even staying there even though I prepaid for the room. I lost out on $150. I cannot express in words how upset I am with this hotel!

• 1 of 5 stars

Travelers are raving about these Springdale hotels

Rochester, Michigan, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Daniel at the front desk was awesome. He made our trip and our stay wonderful. We stayed one night here while going to King's Island amusement park. We were pleased to find that it was conveniently located right off the freeway from the park. The rooms were clean and comfortable and overall just pleasant to be in. But the best part of our stay was Daniel at the front desk. He was friendly and helpful with everything we asked him for. He even let us check out an hour late so we could go to the park in the morning and then have time to come back and take a shower before getting back on the road. Let me tell you, after running around in 100 degree heat for a few hours, that was the best gift anyone could have given me! I will definitely choose to stay here anytime I'm in the area!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Jennie P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Forest Park
3.5 of 5 stars 60 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn Cincinnati North? Share your experiences!