“Very Nice Seafood Evening”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Wow. My wife and I were in Cincy for the W&S tennis tournament, staying in a motel down on I-275. So we found this as a close-by seafood restaurant and were happy with the results. We were really surprised to find such an extensive menu of seafood options this far inland. I was absolutely delighted with a starter of 6 shrimp and 6 oysters, while my wife had a Caesar salad, a bit heavy on the dressing but very tasty. She then had the coconut shrimp as a main course and I went with the swordfish, quite a nice size serving and very moist. This being a relatively cool August for this area, we sat outside by the water feature and enjoyed the evening with a bottle of wine.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Their crap, spinach dip is to die for and I would recommend to anyone. Most recently, I had the blackened red fish and it was delicious. I would say that if you do decide to eat here, expect on spending a bit of money. With four adults (two alcoholic drinks, two apps, and an entree each) the bills along with tip was just at $250. A bit more than we would generally spend on dinner, but I can't complain about anything with service, ambiance, or quality of food. Just maybe one of those restaurants you save for special occasions.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

My wife and I visited Cincinnati for one day to take in the zoo. We searched the Net to find a decent restaurant for dinner. We found Pappadeaux, and decided to give it a try. The place was clean, and had nice ambiance. Our waiter was very knowledgeable, attentive and helpful. The manager came to our table to understand my special dietary restrictions (sodium). The food was very good. I had halibut, served with green beans. My wife had three medium-sized scallops, served with broccolini. We had a Greek salad, which was very good. She had a glass of wine and I had a local brewery IPA. She had chocolate cake for dessert. After tip the grand total was 112 dollars. I don't regret the dining choice we made. We both had a great meal. But, at least for us, the meal is memorable mostly due to the bottom line. (

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We really enjoyed the food at this restaurant. The Jim Jones band were wonderful! The staff were friendly and service was great!

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I travel on business and decided on Pappadeaux. Just like their other locations, this one did not disappoint! Yes, it is a little pricey, but you get huge portions that could easily be split between 2 people. Also, they have great Happy Hour specials that are very affordable. The atmosphere is always fun and lively. Also very clean restaurant...which is surprising for the number of people come in and out. Would highly recommend this restaurant for business meetings or special occasions.