“Early Dining”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitche
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Afghanistan
“Early Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

We arrived at 5:30 PM on Thursday and there were only 4 - 6 tables being used. Service was excellant and food was the best seafood I have ever had. It would be a poor comparison to use Red Lobster which to me is not even in the same class. I bought myself a gift coupon so I can return at least twice more. Whoever heard of clam chowder with tender clams? I had it here.

• Visited May 2014

Kitchener, Canada
“Great seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

Lively restaurant, the bar looked amazing and quite inviting, new menu items are quite tasty. Unfortunately, we were seated beside a large group who were using flash photography that was a nuisance.

Visited May 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good seafood in the suburbs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pappadeaux is always good, if not a bit pricey. I see it as an up-scale Red Lobster. It is always packed and can be a bit loud. I tried to enjoy a cocktail at the bar while waiting for my table, but with the general volume of noise increased by the live entertainment, it was impossible to carry on a conversation. I find that weekends descend on the restaurant for groups. I can't find fault with the food and the cheesecake is wonderful. Lunch is a good time to visit as it is more calm.

Visited April 2014
Springboro, OH
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is consistently one of our favorite restaurants. We have never had a less than outstanding meal.

Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Always stop on our way to Jungle Jims”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

We have been here several times stopping for lunch after a visit to Jungle Jims. Always receive top notch service and food here. Awesome seafood. Prices can be high, but its worth it! Love sitting outside when weather permits. Scallops are awesome. Love the crab cakes. Really, I have never had a bad meal here.

• Visited March 2014