“Super sea food selection”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitche
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

First visit and I have to say it was awesome. The service was excellent. Food was superb and plenty of it. Cost was right on the button. Atmosphere was very nice and plenty of room for a large group. I would like to tell everyone to give it a try. I do not think you would be disappointed in the result.

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitche

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Great food and huge portions along with a fun atmosphere and cool look made this business dinner a great place to connect without worry.

Don't know what else to say but give this a try and you won't be disappointed. It's a little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We visit Pappadeaux's often. It is the BEST!! The food is great. The atmosphere is great. I recommend the seafood platter and The Swamp Thing (drink).

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Excellent time! Food was great! The wait staff perfect! We traveled from Columbus to celebrate her birthday. 12 women gathered and the service was exceptional. Everything was wonderful. We had reservations and I would say it's a must! Lines were formed around the area with people waiting, but this means it's a great restaurant. I'm going back to take my husband the next time. It is well worth the 2 hour drive to have dinner.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My family and I eat there at least once a month...everything we order is excellent. The drinks are great. It is not cheap in price but good seafood in Ohio should not be.