“Reliable experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is always of good quality at this China Cottage. The service is pretty good and it always seems easy to be seated and served quickly. A big plus is they are willing to provide the meal sans MSG. Also, the portions are large. The Cashew Chicken meal, which is what I usually get, is too much to eat in one sitting.

1  Thank TheOpsDoctor

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I don't know if they changed chefs or what happened, but China Cottage used to be a lot better than it is now. It's still a decent Chinese restaurant, but just not as good as it once was. I used to go there every week but now I rarely go anymore.

1  Thank Pat K
Reviewed August 18, 2012

On a recent business trip , I was looking for fresh food, not heavy and processed. China Cottage fufillled that for me. The house chicken special with white meat is very delicious ! Pair that with a pot of tea and it makes for an enjoyable meal. The waiter was kind and attentive and the pricing was just right for fresh food.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Great lunch specials and dinners are reasonably priced with a really good selection.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We have been the cuostomer of China Cottage for a long time. However,

On Saturdays the restaurant is open until 11:00 PM. We went there at 9:10 PM. We ordered our food. Our soup and appetizers were served immediately.
After that….
We waited almost for 25 + minutes. Two waitresses came and told us that your food is coming, they are cleaning the kitchen. I asked the lady over the counter, why you are not serving the food first and then clean your kitchen. She listened to my complaint and went inside the kitchen.

The manager came and started talking with us, when I told him about the cleaning the kitchen, he got angry. He said that we serve food in an orderly fashion.

There were only a few customers in the restaurant at that time, and they were eating their food. I said “what orderly fashion? ”. He got angry and started yelling and screaming at us in front of all other customers.

When we said that we will not be back to this place again he replied “That’s fine, don’t come again”