“yummy!”
Review of K & W Drive-in

K & W Drive-in
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Springboro
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The K and W is a soft serve ice cream, sandwiches and sides shop. Growing up in Springboro, the K (as locals call it)is a tradition. It sits in a historical district of town. I usually get the foot long hot dog with chili cheese onion and mustard. My husband gets the same thing except he adds cold slaw to it..They have great foot longs, the flavors of milk shakes are endless and very delicious. usually order a chocolate cherry and banana milk shake, but you can mix up a number of different flavors. It has a small indoor eating area and an outdoor area as well. Kids love the k because they will put eyes on your cone or cup of ice cream.

There are newer reviews for K & W Drive-in

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stopped by during our "Walking History Tour"

Very dirty outside, overflowing garbage cans and debris in the gardens, on the tables and thoughout the our door eating area. This was early in the afternoon, when they opened...YUCK!

1  Thank OHhorses
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I'm not a huge fan of soft serve but this place has the best I've eaten, mainly because of the huge selection of flavors, toppings, and dips. The service is very fast and friendly and the ice cream is very firm even in the hottest weather. The also have a full lunch menu although I haven't tried and of those items.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

When I used to live in Springboro, over 20 years ago, K & W was the place to take family & kids for soft ice cream. My children LOVED their cones because they put little candy eyes on them. I returned to Springboro with my now grown up daughter & my 3 yr. old grandson to find K & W has not changed & they still have good soft serve ice cream with "eyes" on the cones for kids. Now they have even added a tongue! How cute!!! My grandson was so happy!
I do not know of any other soft ice cream shops that do that for little ones. What a treat that they will always remember! Today they have expanded their menu with many more varieties of flavored dipped cones, ice cream flavors, sundaes, shakes, & foods, too. You can sit inside or outside. Bring your youngsters for an ice cream treat they will never forget & will want to return again & again! Nice to see that some good things do not change!

Reviewed July 16, 2011

It is an awesome hang out after school:) and they have really good food and ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!