“Best Wings Ever!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Creston, Canada
“Best Wings Ever!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Nice upbeat place with great staff! Other good things on the menue, but the wings are the reason to go there....great selection!

Visited June 2014

Newton, North Carolina
“Blazing Wing Challenge”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My friends and I visited this location after taking in a movie. We placed 4 separate orders plus an appetizer for the table. The main orders came out before the appetizer which is never a good start. My cheddar bacon fries were on the cool side (the cheese had already gotten hard) My one friend, John, decided he would attempt the Blazing Wing Challenge. He signed the waiver and we waited for the manager to bring out the wings. 12 wings in 6 minutes coated in the blazing hot sauce. They made a big spectacle out of the challenge, the staff and patrons all rooted for my friend. He was able to complete the challenge successfully.
Other than the wing challenge, there was nothing extremely out of the ordinary to report about the chain restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
Springboro, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I dont want all flappers in my carryout”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

After about 5 carryout orders I noticed the ratio of flappers to drums so much favored the flappers. Well tonight I got a carryout order of 12 wings and all 12 were flappers when I got home. Sad. Its supposed to be 50-50. I am done with this so called restaurant. It seems purposeful to rip the consumer off on the carryout.

• Visited April 2013
Lake Anna
“Tasty But Cold”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This one is near where my son lives so we either go there or get carry out. This time we ate at the restaurant and I was expecting hot food. I ordered the Black and Bleu burger and my wife ordered the pulled pork. Mine tasted good but it was cool not hot and my wife's pulled pork was dry and cool as well. The wings that I ordered to share were good and the right temperature so the kitchen can get things right. Lastly, a sign at the front door indicates that they are a "Gun Free Zone" which all law abiding people will accept, but how does that keep out someone willing to break the law.

• Visited April 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“What an awful Experience”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I went to this BWW last week during one of my business trips...what a waste of time.....

Sat down at the bar upon my arrival and ask the waitress if I was there during happy hours... the response was "eh"....eh are you serious?

Although I was there for dinner, Alyssa, the bartender, did not ask me for the menu after me being there for over 55 min!!!!

On my way leaving the place, I met the restaurant manager, whom I congratulated for managing the worst BWW in North Amerca!

I've been to many other BWW locations across North America, and can safely say this place sucks!

I would fire this restaurant manager in no time!

• Visited October 2012