“Annie has plenty for entire family”

La Comedia Dinner Theatre
Reviewed July 18, 2009

Recently had the opportunity to have dinner and see the musical Annie. The show was great, it had us all laughting, crying and recalling all the songs that were part of the this great musical. The entire cast was so entertaining and the orphans were great.
Annie had a beutiful voice and it is nice to watch a show when all the cast can both sing and act. The chemistry between Annie and Daddy Warbucks was so touching. This was a wonderful experience for our entire family. I would hightly recommend you take your family to see Annie.

Reviewed February 8, 2009

My husband and I have been to LaComedia a dozen times and have always marveled at how efficient they are. I was amazed at the reviews listed here. We are looking forward to Camelot in March 2009 and have been considering a season pass. Dinner is included in the ticket which must be purchased before entering. The only thing you pay for while there are beverages not included in the menu (alchoholic). We did that once or twice with a credit card and had no problem.

Reviewed January 17, 2009

I have been to LaComedia several times for productions such as Annie, The Wizard Of Oz, Smoke On The Mountain just to name a few. The productions are wonderful. Food is excellent. My favorite items are the fried cod and the sweet potato casserole. When you first arrive you are greeted and shown to you table. Then the waiter/waitress get your drink order and abot 15- 20 minutes your table is invited to the buffet that is on the stage. Once all tables have had a trip to the buffet your server will come back and invite your table to seconds. Once everyone has eaten the show begins. Only hang up I have about LaComdeia is the tickets have went up drastically in the past few years. Individual prices for a Saturday night is $69.00 for the first section. A great tip is if you get the Cincinnati Entertainment book LaComedia has a buy one get one free coupon. I recommend Lacomedia to all my family and friens.

1  Thank travlinprincess
Reviewed November 15, 2006

Was very disappointed in the way things were ran. Went to a show that wound up starting 40 min late-reason-- the owner was bringing a guest and was to go first. I would not have believed the server but the first person to the buffet was the owner. and an unknown person. As much as i paid for the tickets, and i did not have a full place setting. I had one knife, and one fork and a glass of water and a napkin. A place setting gets 2 forks, a spoon, a knife, a bread saucer and a glass of water. I would like to know where my $48 goes-not for supplies i guess.

9  Thank jmfletcher77
Reviewed October 27, 2006

I am writing this review to inform everyone of the dangers of credit card theft at this establishment. On October 28 we visted this business. It started off fine, but when the intermission came our waiter was no where to be seen. He finally showed up 4 minutes before the second act, collected our credit cards and never came back. When I confronted the manager about this he asked that I wait until the show was over before we call the police. During this time we missed the entire second act. The manager as well as the owners who happened to be there that evening. Kept dodging us. When asked what they were going to do to compensate us they could only offer us a refund for that evening. Just so you know when you pay your waiter or waitress between acts and they don't get the bill back to you they keep the credit cards and leave on their break. They are suppose to give them to the manger to lock in the safe but that practice is not enforced. My advice DO NOT PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD.

11  Thank MEANGIRLS