“Never Disappoints”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 57 Restaurants in Springboro
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The Springboro Chipotle is my favorite location! Chipotle is one of my favorite fast casual dinners--it's great to pick up after work for a quick dinner. The employees are friendly and my order is always right. Even when there is a long line, it moves fairly quickly, as the employees are fast. They never skimp on meat or toppings, and my favorite meat (steak) is always cooked to perfection, just a little rare and very tender. With super generous servings, I usually can't eat the whole burrito, so save about 1/3 for the next day as a snack. Highly recommended! You'll never eat Taco Bell again!

There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed April 10, 2014

healthy if you choose the right toppings. Ran out of beer however. Clean and busy at 9 pm. easy access to highway

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed in a nearby hotel and ordered from this Chipotle online. I showed up at the restaurant almost 10 minutes early and my food was just being finished. It was exactly what I ordered and it was fast. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fresh ingredients (mostly grown locally), tasty custom-made fare, speedy service, reasonable prices. We've experienced very consistent quality from visit to visit.