“Good food & service”

Cuisines: American
Dayton
“Good food & service”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Appleby's has great soups and sandwiches. You can go there over and over and the quality remains the same. Always good. Servers are well trained and their specials are well worth the money.

Visited December 2012

El Cajon
“Typical Applebee's. Average food, average service.”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were a group of 14 and had pre-ordered. Apparently the restaurant had all of our dishes ready thirty or forty minutes prior to our arrival since it came out lukewarm or cold.

Visited March 2013
Waynesville
“Quick service with ordinary food”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The focus here is turning the tables. Before one finishes half of their beverage, the rolls are on the table, and then the food comes. If speed is your first need, then go to Applebee's. At this point in my life, I've had all the hustle and bustle I want, and I desire some type of quality for my food dollar. I am not interested in bargain prices, with average tasting food. I want to walk in, get seated, and take my time to have a drink, look at my husband, and talk to him about our day. I don't appreciate being interrupted mid-sentence for someone to take an order, and to eat rolls with a cocktail, and then, because I appreciate talking, enjoying, and taking my time---waiting for a server who then takes too long to come back to the table---never asks if I want another drink or a glass of water---and wants to hurry me up with a quick decision, sharing nothing with me about what is good on the menu TODAY.

Visited January 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bad food, good service.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Compared to other sit down restaurants in the same price range, Applebee's food is never really good. I went there with a gift card and got sliders and a pasta dish and both were barely warm if that. There were only 4 other tables seated because of bad weather so I wasn't sure why the food would be hot. Applebee's is never on my list when I go out to eat.

Visited January 2013
French Lick, Indiana
“Crowded but fast, friendly service”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We had a 20 minute wait (staff was right on on time) as it was very crowded. Our waiter, dispite being short staffed that Friday evening, was good and checked up on us seveal times. The 4 of us had the 2 for $20 meals - 2 steak orders, chicken Penne ans a southwestern dish, all good.
Would definitely eat there again when in the area.

Visited October 2012