“One Person's Opinion”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Springboro
A TripAdvisor Member
“One Person's Opinion”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times while travelling on I-75. The Inn is clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the beds are comfortable. Believe it has recently been updated so everything is fresh. Easy access too.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
West Lafayette, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great Place to stay friendly staff and willing to assist at any time. Rooms were clean!Located near three golf courses, shopping, and food areas. Plenty of parking, well lighted. Breakfast had large variety of cereals, eggs, coffee, and fresh fruits.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Oak Harbor, Washington
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Convenient location off I-75, no road noise at all. Plenty of towels and pillows, room was nice and clean, gotta love that!! Pool closes a little early but the gym stays open until midnight. Much happiness for me after a long day in the car.
A triple thank you to housekeeping; my Kindle slipped outside my bag or I just plain buried it in the bed; either way I didn't catch it when I departed. -You just called and are mailing it to my home! Thank you Hampton Inns, you are above average with your customer care.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Wablonde01
Indianapolis
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I came home for my 35th High School Reunion. The new Middletown property wouldn't acknowledge the employee rate so I came the extra miles to Springboro. I am so glad I did the staff was great!! Front desk helped me relax after a taxing drive to town. Then housekeeping did a great job refreshing my room daily. Breakfast area was clean and an attendant always visible. Great stay I'm sure I'll be back

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Gettysburg, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I stay here whenever, I travel to the Springboro area. The staff is always very courteous and the hotel very clean. The location offers easy access to the routes that I travel and I have recommended this Hampton to other associates.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Westminster, Maryland
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was good. Everything seemed clean and in working order. Flat screen tv with cable was nice.The breakfast was great, similar to that of a Drury Inn. They had bacon, eggs, waffles, cereals, fruit and about anything you could want. The pool is indoors and there were some rowdy kids there, but the sound didn't carry out in the hall of the ground floor. If you like Hampton Inns, you'll probably like this one.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
aurora, United States
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel was in a very convenient location just off the interstate and had a very helpful staff.There are plenty of restaraunts in the area and the location was remote enough that road noise was not an issue.The only problem I had is the breakfast does not start early enough to fit my travel plans. This is the case with most hotels I visit and at least Hampton has breakfast to go bags I can grab on my way out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springboro
Hampton Inn Middletown
Hampton Inn Middletown
#1 of 5 in Middletown
Holiday Inn Express Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Dayton South
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to Hampton Inn Suites Springboro? Share your experiences!