“The perfect name for a getaway”
Review of Getaway Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Bloomingville
Getaway Cabins
Caldwell, Ohio
“The perfect name for a getaway”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The past few years, we have stayed at 3 different cabins owned by Getaway Cabins and we were pleased with each one. If you are looking for a quiet, private, homey place to get away from it all, this is it! The only thing you need to take is your personal bathroom bag, and a change of clothes. Everything else is supplied. Don't forget your swimming suit, as each cabin we were in had a hot tub - DREAMY!! (And clean!)

The only suggestion: If you are arriving in the late fall or winter, I would recommend taking a comforter, just in case you are one of those (like me) that likes the extra warmth at night.

Also, no doubt Getaway mentions that there is no internet WIFI at the individual cabin, or cell service. They mean it! There are landlines in the cabins, but only for local calls or for use with calling cards. You could also leave the Getaway Cabins office # with family members for emergencies.

And enjoy!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The cabin was clean and well-kept, and isolated from everyone else - which is just what we wanted! The service at check-in was top-notch. And the surrounding area of Hocking Hills is just gorgeous - a great place a romantic get-away.

Newport, Michigan
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I got married here, fall colors were beautiful, cabins wer clean me my mom and husband now and lacy went over cabin rentals and because it says 4 person with a pull out couch on line and on a poster next to door of the cabin says 6 . she booked it as a six person because of pull out. well there was no pull out my sis got air matress no biggie i didnt want any money just a oops were sorry for the mix up witch lacy did say , But I returned keys and was gonna buy a few gifts at the store and the manager fliped out she needs to take some classes on how to talk to people. I would have returned every year but she acted like a 5 year old. I own a buisness and would never ever! have over reacted the way she did waving her hands covering her ears storming off. I loved the place besides elizabeth the 5 year old grown up who needs to learn people skills

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank flowergrl13
Seven Hills
Reviewed October 6, 2013

What can I say? This is our 8th or 9th trip there. Everything was clean as usual. We hiked, grilled some good eats, went in the hot tub, watched some movies, and just relaxed! Can't ask for much more!

Room Tip: Sorry, I could not undo fitness center & swimming pool, there were none!
Fremont, Ohio, United States
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in the Bears Den. The cabin was absolutely perfect! if your thinking about staying with Getaway Cabins, do it! Service was great, the cabin we stayed in was a drive from the office so they gave us paper directions that were easy to follow and they were quick to answer any questions we had. the cabin itself was breathtaking it was set back in the woods, so peaceful. we enjoyed cooking dinner on the grill together as well as relaxing in the hot tub on the back deck. after dark cooking s'mores on the fire was perfect! the cabin was fully furnished literally all you need to bring is food. they thought of every detail! we will definitely be making this a tradition!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Danielle C
Dover, Ohio, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is our second time with getaway cabins and both times were exceptionally outstanding..Very clean and quiet...the staff was very courteous and kind..I recommend getaway cabins to anyone..very affordable and enjoyable...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Such a beautiful place great way to escape everyday life loved it will be back next year for sure... Was my first real vacation I couldn't have made a better choice. Cabin was wonderful and so were the sites. Wildlife came right up to the cabin area to view. So cool. Hottub made for a great after hike relaxation we will be back for sure and I'm telling a lot of people about it... Thank you again

• Stayed September 2013
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Ohio University Inn & Conference Center
Americas Best Value Inn Chillicothe

Been to Getaway Cabins? Share your experiences!