“I feel like an Italian”

Jim Alesci's Place
Ranked #22 of 64 Restaurants in Solon
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Extensive deli meat section with more than I could ever want. A cooked meal section with all my favorite Italian dishes. A bakery to entice your sweet tooth or impress friends and dinner guests. They employ the best young men to help with quick service, expert suggestions and all this in a timly, professional manner. Dont forget to pick up a fresh loaf of Italian bread before checkout. yummmm.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I've always liked the food here. They make one of the best calzones I've had and have a very good sausage sandwich. Although, their pizza is pricey and average at best. The staff is a mixed offering, usually bad. I've stopped buying Calzones because half the time they have them mixed up or just don't care to give you what you requested. Few of the staff are average or a little above. The rest can reach all the way to rude and should find work where they don't need to interact with customers. If they know you, you get better service. Businesses shouldn't run that way.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

These folks prepare so many great dishes that we feel comfortable taking home that we are always willing to step up and promote this family food location. Great cheeses as well.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Alesci's has good food and reasonable prices. I like that the fact that is family run and they do a good job! Their subs are certainly way better than the usual Subway!

Reviewed October 27, 2011

We waited in line to order, and the whole time there was lots of yelling at the employees presumable by the owners/mangers. This made everyone in line uncomfortable and the employees uncomfortable. One poor lady looked like she was going to start crying. We finally order our food. The sub was expensive, but we figured the meats were a lot fresher than subway, and went on our way.

The subs were terrible, I would say Subway tastes about 100% better than this garbage they try to pass off as authentic 'Italian' food. A big waste of an afternoon. I won't be returning. And neither will my friends. Do your self a favor and steer clear of this dump.

Robin D.