“Tasty Sandwiches, Great Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Which Wich Superior Sandwiches - CLOSED

Which Wich Superior Sandwiches
Solon, Ohio
“Tasty Sandwiches, Great Variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

The subs are great and there's a lot of items to choose from to add to whatever sub you pick to start with (I like the turkey Reuben). The service depends on the day. Sometimes we do the on-line ordering and they have the order ready when we show up; other times they say they forgot to make it or didn't see it come in. Overall, we go because the sandwiches are great and overall the service decent.

• Visited June 2014

Solon, Ohio
“Good sandwiches, ordering process is interesting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was shopping near by and found myself hungry so stopped here. I found the ordering process a little daunting, the wall has holders of different bags on them. Each bag is for a different type of sandwich, say Turkey, and then on the bag are the different types of Turkey sandwiches they have, then you say what size, toppings, etc....this seems simple however, if you've never been here before, it isn't really clear and there isn't anyone instructing you what to do. After you mark up the outside of your bag, you give it to a person who makes your sandwich. Even though I used the wrong bag, they still made me a really great sandwich. It wasn't clear that the 'chips' go on the sandwich, which I really enjoyed. I will eat here again.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Bread , Fresh veggies very skimpy on the meat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I ordered a large Turkey club for $11 The bread was toasted great taste, veggies were fresh could barley taste the turkey, ham and bacon why? there is not that much meat on the sandwich and for $11 disappointing. I went with my nephew he got a chicken cordon bleu added bacon and he agreed with my assessment total bill for 2 large subs 2 regular drinks and a chip was around $31. Next time I will get a small and double the meat see if I can taste it then. I will give it another try. The restaurant is clean, friendly people and busy we got there before noon and it was packed by noon or there after.

• Visited March 2014