“Great Solon to addition” 4 of 5 bubbles

Saaj
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Solon to addition”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We just had soup and a falafel wrap but they were terrific. I will definitely return.The atmosphere was pleasant and they didn't rush us.

• Visited February 2014

“Great lebanese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is a really nice restaurant . I've eaten here twice and had a delicious meal both times. Prices are reasonable and the staff is very nice.

Visited February 2014
“Something Different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I'm currently in Solon for some management training and because of that, I'm doing a lot of eating out. Meals are compensated for the duration, so I figured this was a good time to branch out with my taste buds. I've never had Lebanese food, and the frugal soul that I am, I wanted to try it when someone else was footing the bill.
The atmosphere was very nice. The colors were different than you usually see. I don't know if it was because I was there so early, but there was no one except the staff there. The quiet, soothing music and the colors were a very soothing combination.
I ordered Saaj's Mezza Combo which had hummus, baba ghanouj, falafel and tabouli. I wanted to start with something that would give me a variety of things to try, and it had a lot of things in it that I've heard of on tv. A little silly, but I wanted to try the different foods.
I'm not going to lie, I wasn't a huge fan of the food itself. I'm really sure that it was just me in particular though because my friend devoured the hummus saying that it was amazing! Although I didn't like the food I tried, I am definitely planning to go back and try something different. Not everyone can like everything after all. I'd recommend trying this place out just to see how you like it.
The staff was very friendly, and that is always a plus for a restaurant. From what I've heard, it can get loud when it gets busy, but I can vouch that it's nice and quiet around 5pm.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cleveland, OH
“Great Mediterranean Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

The food at Saaj is excellent. The first time we were there, it had recently opened and there were very few diners. This time when we went back, we were pleased to see how busy it has become. The down side of that, however, is that it was quite loud, but that may be because there were a number of large parties for holiday gatherings. The flavors and blending of spices are scrumptious. Portions are large and management is on the premises, working the crowd, to ensure there are no problems and diners are satisfied. Even if someone did not care for Mediterranean food, they would find good choices on the menu. They have music on Friday nights. We will definitely go back.

• Visited December 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Delicious food with great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Saaj is a refreshing change of pace in the Solon restaurant scene. Not only is the food prepared exactly as it should be, the staff members are friendly, accommodating, and efficient. I've been several times and have enjoyed every dining experience here. Check it out!

• Visited December 2013