“major let down”

Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Solon
Cuisines: American
Description: It's what every neighborhood needs. A fun, fast, and friendly place to dine, celebrate, or just hang. And be all of those things to families, children, singles, grandparents, students and business people. That's the thinking behind the concept of the Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern. And it's what you'll find in every corner of each and every one. From the menu - a combination of updated familiar favorites designed to delight food lovers of every type and age - to the warmth of the naturalistic decor, underscored by a staff that embodies Genuine Hospitality, Rusty Bucket feels immediately familiar and comfortable to anyone that walks in. It's where your neighborhood eats, drinks & laughs.
Cleveland Ohio
“major let down”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My family and I (party of 6) went to Rusty Bucket on Saturday night about 6 pm. They were not busy and had plenty of help. We were seated quickly but had to wait 5 minutes to have our drink order taken and place an order for an appetizer. There was plenty of wait staff around but no one came quickly. We placed our drink and appetizer order. I asked for a sample of their BBQ sauce so that I could make a decision whether to order the Saturday BBQ rib special. I never received that either so I ordered something else. Our appetizer came before our drinks and it was barely warm (nachos). We asked for plates to share but never received them. We had to ask the waitress to take our order. When our food arrived we had to return the “crispy” fries because they were cold and stale. My turkey club was not good and was a very small portion. Other than my meal and the fries in our meals the food was not hot as if it was sitting waiting for it to be served.
As we sat there we saw other parties asking for service so it was not just us.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank primejester

Bedford, Ohio, United States
“Good food, bad service.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

They have pretty good food but we have always had awful service and the portions of fries and sides seem very small. We love the taste of the food but haven't gone back due to the poor service. I never got one refill on my drink the entire time we were there and I had a spicy dish and really needed a drink! We had to wait forever for anyone to take our dirty plates and then after they finally took the plates we had to wait another 15-20 minutes to get our bill.

• Visited September 2012
East Coast
“Will go back again and again !”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We have just discovered this restaurant in the past several months and have been there about 5 times already. So far we have tried something different every time and have liked everything. Just this past Sunday I got a fish sandwich and it was really good, not fishy tasting, fresh bun, good tartar sauce. My husband got Garys 3 Way (which is Cincinnati Chili) he liked his too and said would get again. We have tried the pizzas, burgers, chicken finger BLT, all good. Service has been great too. We always split the triple chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream and caramel, YUMMY !!!!! This place is about 1 hour from us maybe a little more and we keep going back. My only complaint would be sometimes the music is too loud and thats a little annoying but we asked to have it turned down one day and they accomodated us immediately.

• Visited July 2013
San Clemente, Ca
“Good eats...took me by surprise”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We eat at the Rusty Bucket for lunch. The food was suprisingly good and it sounds like they are always updating their menu. They talked about some new pizzas that they are launching in March. I had the Buffalo chicken sandwich and it hit the spot.

Visited February 2013
cleveland ohio
“This restaurant is better than average but less than very good.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is a pretty good family restaurant with decent food, the salmon in particular is very good and I also really like the ahi tuna wrap. They have daily specials and special drinks for happy hour each day. I have never had a bad meal here and the prices are fair. They have young wait staff and they are friendly enough, sometimes the wait may be longer than we would like but I am not in any particular hurry so it's ok.

• Visited January 2013