“Clean, Great Staff”

SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Solon
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I travel a lot for business and I rely on Marriott to provide consistent hotel experiences. This hotel is no exception and the rooms were very clean, the breakfast had a large number of options and more healthy than not. The staff was friendly and helpful. All in All a great hotel experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank t2stull
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear t2stull,
Thank you for your compliments about the great staff and room cleanliness. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our new breakfast options have been very well received by our guests.
We appreciate you choosing to stay at Springhill Suites-Cleveland/Solon and thank you for your business.

There are newer reviews for SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This SpringHill is in a nice location not too far away from I-271 and has several restaurants within walking distance. The room was very clean and divided into a sleeping and sitting area. One nice touch, which I have not seen in any other hotels, was a sanitary wipe for cleaning the remote control for the TV.

The free breakfast was better than average and the hot entrees were different each day, which helps make a longer stay more enjoyable. The breakfast/lobby area was a bit crowded at peak times, but not a major problem.

This was my first stay at a SpringHill property and I would definitely return to this location or any other SpringHill again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank mobile_concierge

Dear Mobile_concierge,
Thank you for the nice review!!! I'm glad to hear this was your first experience at a Springhill Suites and that you would definitely return. We have found that once a traveler experiences the Springhill Suites brand, majority of them will look for other locations when they travel.
We do appreciate your business and hope to see you back real soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We live in Wisconsin, and this hotel is our favorite in the Cleveland area. Our daughter attends Case Western Reserve, and though it is a drive from Solon to the university, we are happy to make it. The rooms are very clean, nicely appointed, quiet, and spacious with an office area separate from the bedroom area. The beds are comfortable, and the microwave and coffemaker is a plus. The free breakfast offers lots of choices, more than most, and we have liked everything we've eaten. The woman who is the night manager is very nice, and takes her job very seriously (If I remember right, her name is Karen). I am sooo fussy about cleanliness, and this is one of the very few hotels in this price range that I feel comfortable in!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather H
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Heather H,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites. I truly appreciate your compliments. I am glad to hear that this hotel stands out and you are wiling to drive a little extra to stay here when visiting your daughter. I would be delighted to share your feedback with Karen. She is always thrilled when her name is mentioned in surveys and/or feedback. She gets that look of "Job Well Done."
Take care and we will see you soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I stay here about 40 nights a year. fills up fast with local businesses HQ filling up the place. Staff is very friendly. They have a nice welcome reception in the evening with a hot apitizer and cheese selection plus beer on tap. Rooms are clean but there are some hot water issues in the morning. It is ne'er than the Hampton and Hilton nearby which are very tired

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Biztravr

Dear Biztravr,
Thank you for the tag line "Best Hotel in Solon!" I couldn't agree with you more. I appreciate your loyalty when in the area and I feel the comments you shared speak volumes for the property. We do provide consistently clean rooms and great service. We are pleased and proud to serve quality food and beverage offers for breakfast as well as social hour. Please accept my apology for the intermittent hot water problems. It definitely has been work in progress. I feel confident that this issue has been resolved but welcome your feedback if you have any problems on future stays.
Thanks again for taking the time to review the hotel. I truly appreciate it.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I often am looking for a place to stay along a route that I'm driving but since I love the Springhill Suites, I took just a few more miles off the road to stay here and was so glad I did! We had such a good experience that I marked it in my book to remember to stay here again.

Comfy rooms, good location, super clean!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank txbeach
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Txbeach,
Thank you for your positive review!! I am glad to hear you drove a few extra miles to stay with us. The Springhill Suites is really a very spacious brand with many complimentary extras. It's great to hear you added the hotel to your preferred list of places to stay. Thank you again for choosing Springhill Suites by Marriott.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have stayed here several times when visiting family in the area. Not the best location for people wanting to spend time in the heart of Cleveland. Well kept, nice decor, immaculate. Rates fluctuate. Sometimes very reasonable. Sometimes too expensive. We wanted to book 3 rooms for an upcoming family weekend but at 169 plus tax a night for 4 nights that's just too much. We will have to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank firedup44

Dear Firedup44,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear you are a frequent guest of the property and have had several positive experiences. In my opinion, repeat guests are the true testimonial of how a property is really operated. In regards to weekend room rates, it appears that your upcoming family weekend must be during a city wide convention because our rates are normally very competitive. Honestly, many times our property is a better value to give guests the opportunity to experience a new and upcoming brand like Springhill Suites. I want to continue to earn your business and I encourage you to contact me so that we can explore together any options available. Thank you again for choosing Springhill Suites by Marriott. I look forward to seeing you real soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Pros:
very friendly staff
typical springhill suites rooms
amazing gym
good network connectivity
typical springhill suites breakfast selection

Cons:
higher end of cost per night of other springhill suites in the midwest area

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank encore02

Dear Encore02,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you back real soon. Take care!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Solon
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Oakwood Village
Hampton Inn & Suites Cleveland-Beachwood
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg

Been to SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon? Share your experiences!