“THE Diner”

Jim's Open Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 64 Restaurants in Solon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you're looking for a diner experience, this is the place.
A Solon Landmark, Jim's is the go-to place for good food made with real ingredients, real gusto, and without the pretentiousness you'll find at other place.

Simply put, Jim's has great food served fast and hot!

1  Thank DGeorges

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here. The Jimbo burger is delicious and the french fries are superb. For breakfast, I always get the Herb Nelson...delicious! While my husband takes it as is, I like to add mushrooms with sausage links on the side.

My husband has been going here for years (since before high school) and we go to this place every time we visit his family....more than once.

The diner is small, so you may have to wait a bit for a table but it is well worth it!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had breakfast there last week. Omelet, hash browns, toast. Fast, friendly, Good tasting food. Fun place, good prices, good service. Burgers are good there during lunch too.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The service is quick and the prices very low with a harty breakfact and a delightful place which has been running for years with a steady following.

Been to Jim's Open Kitchen? Share your experiences!