Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Red Rock Inn(Bedford Heights)
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn & Suites(Oakwood Village)
  • Breakfast included
Cleveland Marriott East(Warrensville Heights)
  • Pool
Aloft Beachwood(Beachwood)
View Hotel
All reviewshome away from homemovie theaterbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenfitness centerroom was cleanvisit familyevening receptiongreat place to stayenjoyed my staybusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastliving areawould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulpleasant stayyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Team was wonderful and room was great the team is always very helpful. I have stayed there for at least 3 days every week for the last 70 weeks. They are always welcoming me and treat me like family since my first visit. Always check with me to ensure everything is good. They even help me get things accomplished as if it were my home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Be accomodating. The lady with the twist and the young african american boy and the housekeepers were very nice. I also noticed that our room did not have the dishwashing liquid. So we have to leave the dirty dishes. Remember that you are a brand--- be that Brand. Treat guest as if your job counted on it. Smile and speak. Heat the indoor pool and clean the restroom.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Homewoodsolon, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We again apologize for the inconveniences that you endured. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nice rooms, quiet floors, good breakfast, nice pool. I would go back there again. Great location near Solon, OH. Good local restaurants within 20 miles. Staff is accommodating and is willing to help make your stay comfortable.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was a good stay despite the fire alarm at 1:30 in the morning and the lack of customer service in extending the breakfast the following morning. I would recommend this hotel as long as there is no fire alarms at 1:30 in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We cashed in 25,000 Hilton HHonors reward points to stay in this lovely hotel and it was worth it! Clean, comfortable and with helpful staff...perfect for this family of 4. My husband and kids headed to the pool while I ran 4 miles on the treadmill...enjoying the cardio theatre set up there. Lovely hotel, highly recommend.