Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon
$109
Hampton.com
$129
Quality Inn & Suites(Oakwood Village)
$59
$99
  • Breakfast included
$101
Travelocity
$128
$122
$51
Cleveland Marriott East(Warrensville Heights)
$179
$165
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$56
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewshome away from homemovie theaterbreakfast and dinnersmall kitchenfitness centerroom was cleanvisit familyevening receptiongreat place to stayenjoyed my staybusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastliving areawould stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulpleasant stayyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The hotel is an excellent place to stage meetings. The staff was excellent and meeting rooms well lighted. Whatever was required in the form of food, room environmental conditions, and comfortable seating were provided with no complaint. The individual room or suites were clean and had everything needed to cook, study, and prepare for the next day. I would certainly recommend the Homewood Suites for personal and business needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I recently stayed at this property while attending a PMP training course. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the property and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They were more than accommodating during our training in making sure we had everything we needed to help get us through the day. The rooms are very nicely sized and have everything you need for the comforts of home. A regular sized refrigerator, microwave, stove, and dishwasher. They serve hot breakfast and dinner from 5-7 each day. This was especially nice during this training course as I wanted to spend a lot of time reviewing course material and was able to stay at the hotel without going out to eat. These meals are included in your stay. The dinner menu is posted on the refrigerator. Within walking distance is a move theater, Hunan Solon, Longhorn Steakhouse, KFC/Taco Bell, and Italian eatery, and some others. We did eat at the Hunan Solon one night and it was excellent! They have a nice pool and fitness area of which I didn't use. They also have a nice outdoor patio area with grills for your use. I highly recommend this property and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very nice hotel in Solon, Ohio. Very nice rooms, great breakfast and very helpful staff. We wouldn't stay anywhere else in this area, as we have stayed elsewhere in the past, and none measure up to Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2013

It is a little tired but the staff is great and the rooms are big. It is a larger hotel so there are a few twists and turns to get to your room if you have a few baggs to carry. Breakfast is your normal Homewood Breakfast. There is a good Italian place within walking distance and a chinese resturaunt across the street. It is a good place for two nights because of the room size. If you have kids the rooms are the better than the Sprill Hill and Hampton based on space

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Biztravr
Homewoodsolon, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cleveland-Solon, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I was very happy to read from your review that you enjoyed our large rooms and that you found our staff to be friendly. Our main priority is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay. I do understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated. I do appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest room appearance is an area we are actively examining. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is the 2nd Homewood Suites hotel that I have stayed at and with both I have had great experiences! The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and the breakfast is wonderful! The kitchenettes were just the right size for my needs. I highly recommend it. Well worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business